The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

As far as I know Life Sciences is like biology, chemistry and that sort of stuff. I don't know what you mean by more freedom, unless you mean the 18 rather than 19 drinking age, which is pretty minor imo. I'd recommend a visit here at least. I don't think you can go wrong either way tbh.

:lol:
No, not the drinking age, I'm taking a year off so I'll be 19 anyways. I meant freedom in terms of picking a major. I'll be able to switch programs at UoT, though, so everything's good. I'll be visiting some time soon.

I just got back from having a very long conversation with my ex-girlfriend. We've finally gotten to the stage where we can be good friends and it won't be awkward anymore. So while we aren't getting back together, I've finally got a human being to talk to about this kind of stuff.

It's already potentially paying off. She's going to email this other girl I sort of like to ask her if she likes me.

Went to a party on campus this evening, for the birthday of one of the guys in my fraternity. First time I'd been partying in several months. It got broken up by the police. :lol:

Now back at my apartment, and resuming the drinking.

I just got back from having a very long conversation with my ex-girlfriend. We've finally gotten to the stage where we can be good friends and it won't be awkward anymore. So while we aren't getting back together, I've finally got a human being to talk to about this kind of stuff.

It's already potentially paying off. She's going to email this other girl I sort of like to ask her if she likes me.

or you could just talk to the girl and determine her attraction by her body language. Just a tip, don't get all flurry on me if you're offended by my massively long and hard sense of erection.

Just got back from the skatepark and ummm it amazes me how many beauties go there considering there isn't a shoe store for miles.

You should do some kickflips in front of them to impress them and to get to the next level/possibly get an invite to a Tony Hawk tournament by Hawk himself or something.

You should totally do a 280 backwards nollie followed by a kickflip and then kick the board into her vag so she can have a skate baby.

Being awake.
Had an all nighter on Thursday/Friday. It was disorientating to see the sun after spending all night in a room in darkness with a bunch of my mates.
Never again.
Got home at 12, slept till 9, woke up, got dragged to drink around a fire for abit, came home, slept more.

Utilizing the middle woman, m i rite?

That's how it happened the first time, via her roommate. Gotta love conspiracies.

or you could just talk to the girl and determine her attraction by her body language.

It's hard to tell. She likes to poke me and ruffle my hair, and loves that I love cats as much as she does. Hopefully this is going somewhere...

Put the first layer of plaster on the hole in the wall I made. About to go get a new hamster/grocery shopping with my mom.

Drinking coffee and just ate a bagel. I'm about to hop in the shower. Also, I am getting another tattoo today at 4 pm. The guy doing it is was my brother's best friend in grade school/high school. I am pretty excited and nervous at the same time.