Albums you still can't get into

Yeah, I have pretty much the same opinion about this band. I know that it's considered to be cool and all, but I personally can't stand them.

Because only a handful of people like them here.
There isn't much to them other than technicality and hyperblast drumming. Adept musicians, but lacking in the songwriting department.
I think everyone figured out they were lame besides None So Vile, and even that is just alright.
None So Vile gets a disproportionate amount of attention given that Blasphemy Made Flesh is essentially on the same level. It is a little shorter on stop/start trickery and bouncy riffs than the follow up but it was still a great take on the old school death metal style. Songwriting I don't see as being a weakness, listen to how well they build to climaxes on "Abigor", for example. Also I wouldn't consider technicality to be a major factor of their appeal, they have a more dominant rhythm section than most similar bands but I think the whole drum clinic thing is an image that became attached to them post hoc. Combine all that with Lord Worm's Clive Barker meets Marquis de Sade lyrical style that is about ten literary levels above the average death metal band and you have a pair of albums that remain engaging even if you don't consider their historical context.

I'd say anything after Divine Intervention, upto that point every album was an evolution in sound, after that it was, atleast IMO boring and the same. For me their most complete album was Seasons.

I have nothing against Slayer it is just, I have never been able to get into them for some reason.