Albums you still can't get into

cant get into any of iron maidens stuff, cant get into most mayhem

Oh, add Six Feet Under to my list as well.

All of it.

I should like it, because I like Chris Barnes in Cannibal Corpse, and the music isn't bad. But there's something missing, something that makes me insanely bored after just a few songs and makes me want to listen to Tomb of the Mutilated instead.

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Actually, I kinda agree with that. Except I like Maiden from Number of the Beast through Seventh Son (that's right, I can't get into the first two), and I like *some* grindcore, though I'm hardly a fan of the genre as a whole. Judas Priest, I like Stained Class, which was before British Steel, but I can't get into the other ones, thiough I think they are pretty good.

^ Wow. Metallica is like the first band every metalhead gets into; the band everyone "starts out" with. Well, at least it used to be that way. More recently, I guess more people may get into metal via nu metal.

At the Gates, Darkthrone, and Burzum. I just don't get what the big deal is about these bands... obviously I'm missing something.

I'm not gonna bother with bands that belong to genres i don't even listen to, like Black Metal.

Any At the Gates before Terminal Spirit Disease.

At the Gates, Darkthrone, and Burzum. I just don't get what the big deal is about these bands... obviously I'm missing something.

Obviously because all of those bands have released albums that are the absolute pinnacle of their style or damned near it.

more grindcore hate....this is pissing me off.

and Life Sucks, I got into metal thru hardcore punk.

ugh so many faggots in this thread

btw maiden mostly suck

and fuck you ohiogrinder, you can shove your grindcore up your anglo-celtic vagina

more grindcore hate....this is pissing me off.

and Life Sucks, I got into metal thru hardcore punk.

hahahaha, it's funny how much this pisses you off. anyways, grindcore is def not the most accessible genre. it's the least in my opinion. recommend me some shit and i'll check it out...

Gorguts - Obscura

- Think I need to listen more on this album... I can get into any Death Metal/Brutal Death Metal albums easily, but this one I'm having a hard time...

Sunn o))) - White2

- Though Decay2 (NIHILS' MAW) is a worthy song which the only one I like in the album...

Burzum

- I just can't get into it... I have to listen to this through an mp3 player...