Albums you still can't get into

hate to break the news big guy, but you'll come through

besides, i'm cranking up crypts of eternity which frankly renders this entire discussion insignificant

Vital Remains- "Dechristianize"

When I was listening to it for the first time, I thought it was going to completely kick my ass, but it got boring and redundant about 1/4 of the way through. I've tried multiple times to like that album, but I can never get into it.

Another album that seems to receive praise that I cannot get into is Wintersun's self titled. I thought it sounded mildly generic, uninspired, and contained songs that were far too long than they should have been.

I like Dechristianize more than the latest VR abomination. Most parts (read: drums) of Icons of Evil are trash. I thought Dechristianize was pretty solid

Vital Remains- "Dechristianize"

When I was listening to it for the first time, I thought it was going to completely kick my ass, but it got boring and redundant about 1/4 of the way through. I've tried multiple times to like that album, but I can never get into it.

Another album that seems to receive praise that I cannot get into is Wintersun's self titled. I thought it sounded mildly generic, uninspired, and contained songs that were far too long than they should have been.
The title song and Devouring Elysium are awesome. The rest just sucks ass. The title song is actually in my top 5 metal songs evar!

Who really cares dude. I love grindcore and could give less of a shit that people bash it. I know it's good so that's good enough for me. You don't have to be such an insecure pussy about it. Just saying... :rolleyes:

The title song and Devouring Elysium are awesome. The rest just sucks ass. The title song is actually in my top 5 metal songs evar!

Don't get me wrong, the title track kicks ass. After hearing "Let The Killing Begin" and then "Dechristianize", I thought the rest of the album was going to kick ass. I was sadly mistaken.

Who really cares dude. I love grindcore and could give less of a shit that people bash it. I know it's good so that's good enough for me. You don't have to be such an insecure pussy about it. Just saying... :rolleyes:

"INSECURE PUSSY"? FUCK YOU ON THE IGNORE LIST YOU GO FAGGOT

/og

Seriously get over it.

havohej - dethrone the son of god

as much as i want to like this album, i can't seem to get into it.

but to be fair i've only given it 3 spins.

Anthrax - Among the Living

Everyone loves this album and I love Spreading the Disease, but I fucking hate it.

the first part was an impression of ohiogrinder responding to you and the last part was directed towards him my GOD why does nobody on this board have any SENSE

Speaking of the Chasm I wanted to listen to Deathcult For Eternity: The Triumph the other day, I open the case and the my surprise the cd isn't there. I still can't understand where the cd is and why it's not in the case...how the hell do you lose a cd?

Deathcult for Eternity is easily one of the top 5 death metal albums, IMO. However, it did take me a while to get into it because of the production. The production sucks, but the music is exceptionally great.