Albums you still can't get into

She claims it's too cheesy.

:mad: actually it's not one of my favs by him anyway... there are some classical pieces that I just can't listen to anymore either, you know classical top 40 so to speak... also I can't stand Mahler's 8th symphony even though Mahler is my second favorite symphonist

not to troll, but am I the only metalhead who prefers jazz to classical?

jazz is much more interesting to me, its unpredictable and can get really crazy. classical just bores me.

jazz is much more interesting to me, its unpredictable and can get really crazy. classical just bores me.

I love both genres (but am not very knowledgeable in either, unfortunately), but jazz seems to entertain me much more. The stuff that I am most familiar with has a bit of more unpredictable style that makes it far more interesting and listenable.

I prefer Classical well over Jazz, but I do enjoy attending Jazz concerts. I'd never listen to jazz on the radio or CD. Classical I do.

I'm having my parents order a ticket for me to go to the First Day concert in Harvard Square. Boston Baroque is playing Vivaldi's Four Seasons, Jean-Fery Rebel's The Elements and Bach Wedding Cantata.

I love big-band and hot jazz, but I think I prefer classical.

I prefer jazz concerts to classical ones also. There are a lot of good live jazz bars around St. Louis, so my dad and I go occasionally.

The new Maylene and the Sons of Disaster, I like the first album hate the second one.
Becomming the Archtype-Physics of Fire , crap
Underoath - can't remember the title but it is the newest one. Even Adam D producing this could not save it crap
Haste the Day- Pressure the Hinges, new vocalist and they suck now
Norma Jean - Redemer overrated and it sucks
The Chariot - The Fiance, I like the first album the second is going to FYE soon to get my buck or two to put toward a better album

I definitely prefer Jazz as well. I can still listen to Classical, but I am just not very familiar with it. There is boring Classical stuff out there just like with any other genre though.