Dio Tribute "Stand up and Shout" Song Discussion

And your rythm sound rules hell!

You mena the tone? It is just Onqel's TSE ampsim. I have to confess that I suck at micing and I find easier to get a ampsim decent tone.

BTW, this wednesday I'll receive my radial, so I will be able to give some reamping tries. I never reamped before though. I hope my Triaxis wonderfool live tone sounds as good in recordings too!

Anyway, I think Vespiz's amp has lot to say yet!
Guitarhack reamped me months ago a piece of a song with the 6505+ and it sounded killer! There are some people in this forum that can to wonders with a SM57 and a cabinet.

Maybe it's the Krank cab? It sounds kinda "easy" and a bit slow.. It's a great cab, but maybe not for this? Anyways, I had to tear down the setup and have to start again if I want to change something..
We have a Marshall 1960 cab loaded with V30s that I could give a go, but it sounds really harsh to me, at least compared to the Krank!

Or maybe I just suck? Yeah, I think that's it. I think I know what I want but can't really seem to get there..

I have to check out Jevo's mix when I get back home this evening.

Felix: Looking forward to your vocals! :)

I don't know, actually, I think the tone in the first mix was perfect, undergained maybe, but for this song it's perfect

I vote for Jevo´s rythm sound, it´s a good bridge between modern and classic sounding metal. Vespitz´s sound comes closer to the original though..(and kudos for this) Nevertheless...ampsim or not, I´d prefer Jevo´s guitar sound yet.

Felix: Looking forward to your vocals!

Yes! I will start today, recording the vocals :)

Last days I worked on this track, also vocal wise. let me know, what you think.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/rate-my-mix-tone-threads/605446-ballad-roland-d-o-g-guestsolo-wanted-shreddymarz-what-s-up.html

I vote for Jevo´s rythm sound, it´s a good bridge between modern and classic sounding metal. Vespitz´s sound comes closer to the original though..(and kudos for this) Nevertheless...ampsim or not, I´d prefer Jevo´s guitar sound yet.

Yes! I will start today, recording the vocals :)

Last days I worked on this track, also vocal wise. let me know, what you think.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/rate-my-mix-tone-threads/605446-ballad-roland-d-o-g-guestsolo-wanted-shreddymarz-what-s-up.html

Listening right now at the office... shitty headphones but sounds awesome man! You should exploit your vocal abilities. About production, I do not dare to do any feedback cause my office PC and headphones are pure crap, so I leave my feedback in the thread when I get home and listen to it.

Listening right now at the office... shitty headphones but sounds awesome man! You should exploit your vocal abilities. About production, I do not dare to do any feedback cause my office PC and headphones are pure crap, so I leave my feedback in the thread when I get home and listen to it.

Thanks bro! :kickass:

Exploit my abilities..yeah, I never were more open minded for adventures than in this time ;) Maybe I will end on stage at some time again haha. Let´s see what the future will bring.

:kickass: Belt it man!

Are you gonna do harmonies, doubles etc?

Only thing that comes to my mind is to watch out for the Ws and Vs.
"They never.." sounds a bit like "They newer..".

Oh yeah, of course. This version is pretty rough. The only thing I like so far is the verse/chorus after the solo section. Important for me is the following...

A DEADLINE

Gimme a deadline, boyz.