Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
rahvin said:
it seems talking makes less and less sense as time goes by. i hope it's not just me.
Nope. Sometimes it's me too. Other people thinks the results are funny though.

Does anyone have any hints about how to make a weekend pass by quickly if you don't have tv, radio, internet, newspapers or combined friends/neighbours to spend the time with?

get a long and remarkably stupid novel. last time i was in your predicament i bought 'absolute power' by david baldacci, a political thriller which is 600-odd pages long and is really quite dumb. but it was good fun and the time passed very quickly.

Ugh. I got zapped when I flipped the kitchen light switch. Now my finger's slightly numb. On a side note, he's not seeing that girl anymore. She wasn't interesting enough for him. My guess is she doesn't give head :p

@rahvin: Nope, it's not just you. Girls are silly. The more guys push them away, the harder they try.

Child of Time said:
Nope. Sometimes it's me too. Other people thinks the results are funny though.

Does anyone have any hints about how to make a weekend pass by quickly if you don't have tv, radio, internet, newspapers or combined friends/neighbours to spend the time with?
I hope you finally bought a map ;)

Go on walks and explore your new town. You can combine it with the book-advise and read the book at a nice cafe.
:)
Or just visit the tourist office tomorrow and carry a ton of free brochures home, where you find info about museums, concerts and the like and try something of this. And get a library card, so you save money on buying books.

Caelestia said:
@rahvin: Nope, it's not just you. Girls are silly. The more guys push them away, the harder they try.
Now that's just 'kin dumb. :bah:

NF: Alive (Suprisingly)

CoT said:
Go shopping.
Buy yourself a TV, a radio, a newspaper, ..something like that
wink.gif

Wolfman Von Jones said:
I feel like I should be out for blood.
Full moon tonight? Get outta here..
*goes to look out the window*

NF: Meh!
I was out tonight, and getting back I found out I was supposed to have been at work. I didn't know (but it was sort of my fault that I didn't know)
They don't sound happy with me, and will let me hear about it tomorrow..

I still haven't bothered to get the books I need for this semester, and I was supposed to already have read a lot in them, I'm going to have a lot of catching up to do in the near future..

NF: Better. I'm getting most my studying done tonight. I'm on UM for a break. Test coming up tomorrow, yes I know, it's a Saturday and I'm studying on a Friday night.

My mother took a wireless phone, punched in some numbers and wondered why it wouldn't calculate.

NF: Amused.

nf: i should be happier than i am. i'd love to be more stable than i am. somehow my life has come to a point where i sit at home on saturdays, wondering why the fuck my icq list is empty. i am 22 and i sometimes feel like 30 but i must be somewhere around 15 given the fact that i keep on realizing things about my life on a daily basis like my path to happiness and peace is in me myself and there are no fucking excuses for anything...
sounds quite stupid now that i write it down . hm. it's all quite strange and i am further away from home than i ever was...

and rahve, i understand that part about real life conversations. but there is only one single way, and you know it. try again, and again, and again. keep up that smile

i just read through this thread
people whine all the time
i do have a problem
but i don't wanna be like them
so happy i be
for everyone to see :)

@rahvin: now that i reread my post, well, what i said sounds pretty stupid... but i am posititive that you have anough brains to figure out what i really meant ;)

*sighs*

oh how i missed this board...

NF: Buggered. Today I finally got around to finding my old college folders with all my old work in from the first year of the courses I'll be starting again next week. Basically I've forgotten everything I learnt, and I'll be supposed to build on top of that "knowledge" starting tomorrow. Chemistry looks okay enough, I think I'll catch up with it quite quickly. The buggered bit comes with maths. I've forgotten the simplest things, stuff we were taught on the first day of the first year, like how to simplify 5x^2 x 2x^5. Of course I can re-learn that easily enough (and already have), but there's a whole damn year of it. I daren't even look at the later stages of the first year's work, stuff like logarithms and standard deviation of which right now I can't even remember the definitions and uses, never mind how to actually use them. I'm really going to struggle and feel damn stupid tomorrow afternoon and the first few weeks will be oh so much fun, but ah well. Hopefully if I get the same tutors as last time so at least they should remember that I did know it once and it'll all come back to me, and they might cut me some slack.

However, while I was searching for my college folders, I came across an ancient folder of mine with a load of old crap in it. It's full of all my guitar lessons that I took at school (such classic songs as "My Last Cigarette" and "Oh Carol"), dodgy role-play stuff I did when I was bored, a couple of stories I wrote as a youngster, an old school project, and a lot more crap besides. I got so damn nostalgic looking through it all, it was great to escape for half an hour.

NF: cold.
I found out this evening that I really do have a hole in my tooth. My first one ever. ARGH.
I have 5 books to read and go test my knowledge about them by the end of this year or my open university results will all be forgotten.
I´d like to go and study Finnish language. Hah. We´ll see about that.
I got allowance. So I´m still alive. BUT unemployed. --> have time for my 5 books, right? still don´t seem to.
First time I´ve written onto this board over a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.