Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel smashing...

I got really pissed off at work today and let my so called "team leader" know it too, so I will have to see if I have a job tomorrow, I was quite brutal and let all the shit that has been piling up the last 2 months out...

From what he answered first I don't think he quite knows or cares tho... so I guess I have to send it to someone who might think differently at the client company...

I am tired of the shit at work and I won't lie for this company not once, if that means they go down, fine, fuck em, if that means I get fired, fine, fuck it...

I am quite tired, but I have fix my CV so I can start sending it out tomorrow, I have had it with this shithole.

NP: Satyricon - Ten Horns - Ten Diadems - Taakeslottet

Oh yeah, forgot to mention something here....
My "team leader" mentioned that looking at this statistic that measures call quantity is what keeps our salaries paid, so I told him that instead of that they should look at the one that measures the quality and that I don't really give a rats ass if the quantity is what pays our salaries, that I am trying to provide help for the callers and if the quantity is all they care about then they can basicly shove this job....
not quite those words, but along those lines... maybe I should paste the email here tomorrow just for fun.... minus the company names, not that I care, but I have some policies still, even if this company seems to have non....

if he has some brains he will soon realize it's quality that matters (in the long run). but what if he has bosses himself which demand quantity instead?

Yep, well this is part of what I tried to explain to him, of course I do realize I should talk to our client company anyway, this company sure don't give a rats ass about anything but the quantity...
Of course they will be up Shit river without a paddle when the client company starts asking for the quality... unfortunately this company doesn't seem to realize that they are giving into way too many of the client companys demands (in other words kissing their ass), this in the end will not be good, cos soon they will have nothing to bargain with and will be the clients bitch that they can do anything they like with...

Well damn, I haven't gotten fired yet, but then, I haven't gotten any answer to my last email either... maybe the fucker ran out of standard corporate responses...

why is everyone saying "dopotutto" these days? you sound pretty much out of your mind to me :D

fuck, i got my first ticket as a roman. 33 fucking euros 66 fucking cents for parking in a place some agent didn't like. of course she was simply targeting the obvious, ie my car. before even knowing, this afternoon i bought a scooter: so i realize i've been given a clear sign from above saying, more or less, "right move" :lol: :lol: :lol:

h

@steve420: i can send the text to you privately if you assure me you're not going to post it anywhere else. not that i think you're going to do that, but i'm sticking to my commitment as a reviewer for hmas and wouldn't want to see my absurd words pop up elsewhere. ;)

rahvin.

@DIM
well, yep they are... I don't know what happened, he never said anything to me all day or email me an answer... oh well, no big surprise there...

Hahaha, it's quite funny to see how this company fumbles with this thing, you can tell they haven't done anything this big before... I have been working for the client company for about 15 months before, in another similar company and now I have joined this one... I guess I should start looking at it as my daily amusement center... hahahah

NP: Emperor - Prometheus: The Discipline Of Fire & Demise - The Tongue Of Fire

NicktheClayman said:
I feel, like shit. I wont stop feeling like shit for a long long, time. Although Im not sure that anyone really cares, but I feel like an elephant took a huge shit on me.

i care. i'm sorry. it keeps on happening like in the saddest carousel, to almost everyone. :cry:

rahvin.

my famous forecasting faculties fucking failed about two hours ago. i'm flabbergasted. i had a wrong take on what a friend of mine would decide about a job. her refusal is taking down a lot of potential boats, her first and some others along the way. i'm sorry about the fact itself, and i cannot make sense of how come i was so completely wrong.

NF: Absolutely wonderful...I just flew into Houston this morning to be with my sweetheart...we haven't seen each other in 2 months. Can't wait to drive to Austin, TX in two days to see Children of Bodom:headbang:.

On a bad note, his computer is being a little bitch and I can't access the AOL website to check my mail...it says the cookies are disabled...WTF!? How did that happen and how can I fix it????:cry:

for something that happened recently, and for something else that happened some week earlier to recently...

run_opt.jpg

fathervic (who has learnt the lesson)

Reactions: Rei Toei
Status
Not open for further replies.