Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Websites are evil. Both the access part of the websites I use for my personal and diary site are down. The personal site access has been down for days, and I'm thinking of changing hosts. I want to change my layout, not have a hiatus sign for several days... weeks?

@ShadowLioness: Did you change your settings on the computer or on your AOL account? Just in case check your computer cookies by going to Tools at the top of your browser, going to "Internet Options" and checking "Security" to see if the scrollbar thing is at the option of accepting cookies. It may be AOL though, as I've heard they are doing odd things to accounts.

@Nick: :( Hope you'll feel better soon.

@Mousewings: I am not using AOL as the internet provider...I am on someone else's computer just trying to physically access the website (www.aol.com). I tried looking at the security settings in the tool bar and cookies seem to be enabled. Did I miss something? BAhhhh!!!! I wanna check my mail!:cry:

feeling relaxed for the first time in a few days. my current obsession is giving me a tiny bit of leeway. if i close my eyes maybe it will go away.

NF: Verrrrrrrrry fuuucking DRUUUUUUnk :zombie: Just got back from shootin' some pool and drinkin a SHITLOAD of TEXAS beeeeeeer...YEAHH!!! Gonne chow on some food, get some overdue nookie and then sleep to get prepared for the drive to Austin tomorrow to see Children of Bodom...WAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

nf - worried, i have a horrible dinner with some colleagues tonight, they are ok on average but it's on the other side of town and im already tired... i have to pretend im dead and i will maybe escape...

uff.....i've lost so many things :cry: f*ing exams!!!
but tralala...they are over now... 10 sublects left (out of a total of 66) and my degree will finally reach my greedy hands : dreamy :
Apart from that & the super tiredness the exams have brought upon me, i feel very nice :) Have a looooooooooooooot of things i want to do these days...Much FV,much music,meeting family,reading bookz bookz bookz and catching up with my language classes..none of them related to uni-crap,so i can smile and feel relieved....

ShadowLioness: you scared me i have to admit ;)

me too! considering i'm tired as hell and a bit miffed about my car getting hit while it was parked in the lot where i live. bah. but other than that i'm feeling great! i thought i'd be doing some catch up reading on DT threads tonight, but it's going to have to be put off again. a nearby pub has some cold beer and loud guitars happening tonight and there's a seat with my name on it. my presence there has actually been requested! muahaha! :p

-r

@wildfyr: too bad about the car. :/

I feel alright... despite my host shutting down my website after several days out of service anyways. I've opened up a new one and got a redirect URL for it, so it's all good. :) I also found this new service by asking and talking to people on another new friendly board. Yes, I go to too many. I'd go to even more if I had time. Now, I must sleep...

Salamurhaaja: Great :)

Slept like a pig until 1:00 today...& saw my beloved dog later :) She went nuts from happiness......I miss her a lot....

Btw,greetings from the peanut_butter_eating_FV! :loco:

Status
Not open for further replies.