Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Grand Wazoo said:
:cry: Sad.. Rip Somnium

(Somewhat cheered up by that post though.. *smile*)
Really is very sad. I'm not a fan (never even heard his music), but reading about him dying at 25 is very depressing. :( The signature in the post is beautiful..

NF: sad/scared/angry
i grew up hearing about the horrors of WWII and felt glad i was lucky enough to live in a relatively peaceful world. and now here we go again.

nf: guilt-ridden! for not being in Milwaukee tonight. this is a first, folks. 03/03/18 - mark this day for it is the first time i've missed an In Flames tour since 1999. i'm not sure if i'm going to go to Indy on Saturday either. :eek:

nf: horrible. ive got the worst bronchitis in the western emisphere. someone shoot me.

wildfyr said:
nf: guilt-ridden! for not being in Milwaukee tonight. this is a first, folks. 03/03/18 - mark this day for it is the first time i've missed an In Flames tour since 1999. i'm not sure if i'm going to go to Indy on Saturday either. :eek:

I hear ya! I wanted to be there myself. I couldn't even if I wanted to though...I fucked up my back yesterday. Wendy and I are scheduled to hit the Indy show...but now I may not make it because of my back
:cry:

I am going for a massage today after I get off work...keep your fingers crossed for me.

NF: Sad. I went to visit a friend who has organic depression, he is under treatment with lots of drugs so he's not vey much like himself by now. One moment he was joking, another moment he was sad, the next moment he was nostalgic. He's pretty better now, but he won't be recoverd in a long time.
It's difficult to see him this way.

mad, I hope something really nasty happens, like some missile accidentally reaching Russia or China and then a whole mess that sends this ugly planet to hell altogether... scorched earth :heh:

@thanatos: you're very tr00. :p

as of now the world hasn't ended. it's not that i'm particularly against it happening, but i just wish it didn't take all day, since i'm kinda busy. *watches clock*

rahvin.

wtf! :( I go to my work place and meet a police barrier in this street. and this officer looks me up and down with cocked eyebrow, asking me where I intended to go at this time (quite an unfriendly voice) and eventually even checking my bag :( of course I do not give a hint of an understanding smile in such as situation, why should I (after all, it's 7:40 in the morning, I've had no coffee yet and I am still sleeping more or less; apart from this, I can't stand this particular stinking street :bah: )
but do I look like a terrorist? - no
do I look suspicious or violent? - no
do I look like a false saint? - no

aaarrgh! I hate working next to the american embassy!!

opacity said:
do I look suspicious or violent? - no

you've always looked suspicious to me. :err: :p

on one thing the officer was right: there is really no reason to be out in the streets so early. no reason at all. you ought to tell your boss what happened so that he can come to his senses and let you sleep until at least 8:00am. ;)

rahvin.

Status
Not open for further replies.