Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
rahvin said:
it's 10:12 here and my office already lost its charm. :rolleyes:

rahvin.
haha, mine never had any :Spin:
but I don't care too much today , cos I got Dreamweaver MX today and don't have to waste time and nerves with stupid Frontpage anymore :D

:Smokin:

opi/ needs little to feel fine again :D

NF:Fine.. little bit tired..I having exam of maths tomorrow, and I don´t know everything and that frightens me..

NP: Carpathian Forest - Carpathian Forest

i'm feeling just diddly-great, thank you for asking!

/me wonders whether his horrific depression showed through that happy facade.

i'm a bit bored, right now... guess i'll have a look to another forum and then i'll go to sleep (?) if none shows up here in, say, 10 seconds :p

Rei Toei said:
i'm a bit bored, right now... guess i'll have a look to another forum and then i'll go to sleep (?) if none shows up here in, say, 10 seconds :p

:err:
if another forum showed up here in either 10 seconds or 10 weeks, i'd feel surprised, offended, angered and dejected. :p

rahvin.

nf: still shitey. i am starting to wonder if i got TBC or something. or am i the victim of a biological attack? are they after me?

Edit: no matter how hard I cough or how evil are the men persecuting me from their distant, evil shores (how do you distinguish an evil shore from a righteous one?), I AM NOW OFFICIALLY HAPPY. That's because I got an incredible mail from someone up north whom I love a lot and with whom I thought I had fallen off due to an incident about some day he was in Rome and didn't come to visit me. Now this might seem trivial, but it was horrible. He sent some stuff to a mailing list and named punk rock in the process, I sent him a brief punk-related note, and he answered with the sweetest thing. Oh boy (native speakers watch out: don't say that - "oh boy" - in northern Italy or you'll sound real, real unpolite)

NF: Strange.

I just came back from Helsinki, where I spent about two hours on the bridge Somnium died on. I looked at the candles, the blood on the ice, and talked to people about him. Some cried, some were just curious. I'm not sure which I was doing there.

Status
Not open for further replies.