Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ormir: *hug* from me too

I feel kind of odd... Went to my field placement location today. I'll have to work long hours. It will take my mind off things, and maybe I'll make friends...? (don't have many of those here in this city...I should try as it's taking its toll on me...).
At the very least I may have a good time and it will stop me from thinking too much.

@Untittled orga(ni)sm:
Me either. Have a hug from teh iron bunnies.

NF: yesterday was oh yeah, my today is filled with trötthet. I´d say I´m fine.
Yesterday´s exam went ok.

NP: Finntroll - Krigsmjöd
(Borrowed this from a friend)

@RH: congratulations on your exam.
@siren: i saw a doctor actually... thanks for the suggestion... anyway i'm slightly (SLIGHTLY) better and I already cringe at the tought of going to work on monday... this corresponds to shooting myself in the face for all I can say...

@hyena: I really hope you get well soon. :) Can't you take the day off since you're not in perfect health?

@Sun: :wave: Long time no see.

There's exams tomorrow. I feel absolutely horrible, worse than I've felt in a long, long time. I'm not going to get into it, but I feel there is even less reason for me to look forward to being alive as of now.

Now I must put on my mask and go through my life without showing any sorrow. It's going to be difficult.

mousewings said:
There's exams tomorrow. I feel absolutely horrible, worse than I've felt in a long, long time. I'm not going to get into it, but I feel there is even less reason for me to look forward to being alive as of now.

Now I must put on my mask and go through my life without showing any sorrow. It's going to be difficult.

:erk:
what happened?

Thanks for your concern, people. It's not about the exams, even though I think with some willpower, I'll be able to complete them.

I can't really say what it's about, but it will take a while to work things out for me... and it's probably definitely going to be tough...

Reactions: Siren
@mousewings: really sorry for whatever is happening to you. :( if you want to share it with us we'll listen, if not it's ok... *tight hugs*

Reactions: Rei Toei
NicktheClayman said:
I just shaved, so I feel smooth :D.

that surely didn't exceptionally cheer me up. :p

i'm feeling rested and ready to face the working day. i have to admit my current outlook on this week is rather positive: let's see what will come to spoil it. :p

rahvin.

Status
Not open for further replies.