Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NF: a little exhausted...just came back from Austin, TX...was at the Children of Bodom show last night. Due to technical problems, they were only able to play 5 songs...but they kicked ass nonetheless. :)

@Melancholia: I am very good at scaring people, muahhahaha ;)

@Wildfyr: Ugh, nothing like getting a ding on your car that isn't your fault!

Blah...I think I am going to lay down for a while with my sweetie...I have to leave here tomorrow :cry:

made up with my dad after a bad fight. had a long conversation in english with an american friend. about to do some relaxing writing and editing work. everything is okay, even if last night was one of the shittiest evenings in my experience.

yesterday i went to a concert (of a band i dont really like) a friend talked me into going. it was supposed to start at 9pm so we were waiting in line since 7.30.
at 10.30 they let 15% of the people in the bar, and at 11pm they started doing the soundcheck. at 11.30 i got fed up of waiting and left. what a waste of money/time. of course i'd been willing to patiently wait for a decent band, but that they were not.

but im feeling very fine actually

@Wildfry:

ahahahah! that happened at the ex-Official In Flames forum once. hehe

Ugh, nothing like getting a ding on your car that isn't your fault!

i know. tell me about it. :yell:
frys_scorn1.gif

Kinda sickened and sad by the way this world is heading into spinning out of control, thanks to one mans utter stupidity. Oh well.

NP: In Flames - Whoracle - Food For The Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.