Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am very angry for i cannot get this fucking network to life. i've been trying for almost 3 days now and still nothing comes out of it. i really begin to hate windows.

@Sun: Well yeah, smt like that :D
As for the 'shrooms.... shhhhhhh!!! i prefer to catch them in their sleep ;)

@VC: i hate windows too. that's why i starting building doors. :p

Originally posted by VultureCulture
i really begin to hate windows.

I have a club for that too, wanna join? ;)

I am sorta in a drunken state, I needed to relax today, this week has been hell at work, half of the team was at training so I have had to take calls like this:

me: welcome to blah blah (NDA forbid me to say the company name here)
customer: heido, prata du svensk
me: Sorry, only english, our swedish agent is busy, you want me to ask him to call you back or do you wanna try in english?
customer: well, jag speak litte english, we can try, no?
me: *taking a shotgun to my head*

the thing is, once we take the case, we own it, FOREVER, so this means I have to talk to these, sorry SOBs who know 20 words of english, about network settings and all kinds of complicated shit, that is no problem for me, but half the time the customer has no clue what I am telling them. And I am stuck with them FOREVER!!
I fucking hate this job, this company and this fucking village!!

(oh yeah, I am pissed in more ways than one)

Originally posted by rahvin
@salmy: :lol: i'm sorry you're pissed, but the scenario is so funny. :)

rahvin.

Tell me about it, not to mention it doesn't make things any better for the customer, but the company sees in the way that as long as someone deals with them it's good for them :rolleyes:
Oh well, this company is getting dumber by the day, soon they won't have customers and I wait for that day with patience :lol:
(yeah, I'll be out of a job most likely, but I am satisfied with the knowledge that this company is no more :D )

i keep on feeling fairly stupid, and i am undulating between a killer mood and the simple yet painful realization that i have to study if i don't want to fail my exam on tuesday. oh well, at least that's something to do.

h (has bubububu finally eluded me?)

@Sun: I'd be glad to, but they're not that kind of 'shrooms :D
[whisper]They are more or less a vague represantation of some bad things in my life[/whisper] ;)

I'm back after a weekend in Madrid to see Glenn Hughes live and meet several good friends of mine. In fact, I saw Hughes twice, 'cos he also played in Barcelona the day before. :D

How do I feel? Quite better, I needed this short vacation period, and think I took profit from it. I wonder how I can attract so many women everytime I go out, maybe I must trust their words and think I'm a good-looking robot, after all. :rolleyes: :)

Now I miss my friends, it's hard to live far away from people you feel so comfortable with. Quite normal feeling, isn't it?

|ng (Usually too self-critic)

WB |ng. Lots of crazy crazy things have happened since you left. Rahvin has started a cult full of snake god worshiping dwarves called The Hand of Bubu. Hyena has had no motivation to studt for her test on Tuesday, and I just got done cooking chicken.

Nick(what the hell am I talking about?)

I feel okay as of now. Still a lot of work to get caught up on. Also found a very creepy article on the website I'm evaluating. It's hard to explain or understand if you're not on Neopets, but basically the narrator was telling of an experience where the moderators were not acting the best and letting scammers go free while banning those who were reporting on them.

I'm not sure if I believe the article or not: since it doesn't have any concrete evidence (just names-a lot of which have been erased from the system), but I don't doubt it as some moderators are biased. I actually saw evidence of this on one *cough* particular board on UM. Also being a moderator of a place doesn't guarantee the person chosen is fair or just. Most moderators I've encountered aren't that bad, as I found out the Pork Lover-guy I mentioned earlier was actually banned for trolling others' posts and doing other stuff, not just posting the :burn smilie.

I'm glad the moderator here is sensible, and everyone here here is cool too. :)

Welcome back |ngenius. :)

i feel better than five minutes ago thanks to mousewings' words of praise. :) :)

@|ngenius: nick is right about the cult. it follows a strict and in this specific case lethal code of "bow to me or die", regardless of the difficulty of efficiently performing this act in my presence. :D

rahvin. (sends out the knife)

I feel good today, despite no one being around on my IM programs, I'm just a little bored, but otherwise... hungry...

I have crispy fish fillets in the oven... should be ready in a few minutes...

All I'd need is a release and I'd be on top of the world! :OMG: :guh:

:lol:

:devil:

I guess I should be tired, but for some reason Im not. I wish there was someone else to talk to, maybe in the fucking IRC channel b/c WanderingBlade has school in afew. :p :p

Nick(lonely man)

@Rahvin: If there aren't sex rituals involved when bowing, count on me as the cult's summon clerk. But don't expect so much efficience in the bowing process, due to some problems in my back. What about my fee?

@Mousewings: When you say "the moderator" you mean "Niklas", don't you? I heard the other moderator is conceiving some sectarian ideas... (sending another knife, muahahahaha) :D

@Nick:Thanx for the info, big boy. :)

|ngenius.

Tired and I feel lazy. Gotta go to work today, but I can show up whenever I want really... so later rather than sooner.

Jeesus I need a day off... it's been since the 14th of last month I haven't been at work for at least a few hours....

I'm on Neopets again... the behaviour of some people on there is very appalling. They try to scam users out of their items or money through various means (always being updated). I've seen and reported a few of them myself... Some of them even have "clubs" where they teach people how to steal items/money and then brag about it. (shows they take the game a bit waaaay too seriously and have too much time on their hands :rolleyes: *cough* tools ).

Still, this is pretty bad as some of the users are only about 13 or 14 (just kids). They (and even older players) could be very trusting and easily fall for the scams, getting upset when they lose their items. I would be if I lost my items. I don't think there is really any point in scamming people. If you get caught, your accounts (possibly all of them) will be frozen. There also is no point since even if you have a lot of money there, it doesn't mean you have any more in real life. The point of the game isn't to use overrated scams even a drunken sloth could do; it is to have fun and use logic to earn the most money possible. I made my money through "legal" means anyways. :D

Originally posted by |ngenius
@Mousewings: When you say "the moderator" you mean "Niklas", don't you? I heard the other moderator is conceiving some sectarian ideas... (sending another knife, muahahahaha) :D
Heh, my spelling/thinking mistake of putting only one moderator... :lol:

I meant both Hedon and rahvin. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.