Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't feel that good lately and especially today; and i'm not planning to go out this evening since there's really nothing interesting to do and i have a bad headache

Originally posted by |ngenius
The truth about the vertebra mystery has been unveiled...

|ng (I got a terrible cold :( )

I had a terrible cold a few weeks ago (and if it'll continue to rain i'll get a new one) :( <- i love that smiley, he's so sad i want to hug it!

I got the money I needed in time - that was good, another bill paid just in time :)

Though, right now I'm chatting with a friend who lives halfway across the globe and who was taken advantage of by a 'friend' when she was drunk, so now I'm feeling a bit homocidal :mad:

i feel afraid of catching the cold :D
i'm going to be back in the north in a few days, and the heating system in my condo has been disabled thanks to a thief administrator who ran away with the money... i am not going to like that, not at all.

h

@Sun: Let's fry the mushrooms and cry over them, will we? ;)

Siren (haven't forgotten you, just can't get in the process of opening mailbox and replying..)

@Siren: Let's have a barbeque so big that the gods will notice us again. ;) And, where the mailbox is concerned, reply when and if you feel like it...

i'm feeling tired and i have to work, but i'd like to know how nick feels. :(

@hiljainen: i never thought there were parts in a vertebra, period. and i never had the pleasure of giving the smallest flying bu about it, but thanks for sharing. ;)

rahvin.

I'm doing just fine today... got home from work with new Hate Eternal which I'm listening to now. :)

Having my evening coffee. Life is good.

i'm the definition of elated, which is the best thing i can say. i am now in milan staying at my ex's place, and contrary to my expectations i ended up having some sex with him last night (rahvin, you do not panic: i'm not, repeat not, going back with him, since there's around 600 kms on average between us and anyway it makes no sense), which was definitely great, the best i've had in a while, very sweet and considerate and all that. if i didn't know better i'd say there was an impressive amount of feelings on his part, and i wasn't that bad either. it was refreshing to be with someone who knows i wouldn't cross some lines for the moment and who wouldn't even *try* to feed me some bullshit lines like the other guy i mentioned a while ago. plus, i really needed a break from the one-year-waking-up-on-my-own spell. more to come tonight :D

h (happy people=no hangovers)

Originally posted by NicktheClayman
I feel a bit better today. I basically came to terms wit hthe fact that she is going to die, thats innevitable. So Im content and just waiting.

Nick

what can i say... shit. are you in good terms with your aunt? i am not quite with mine, i mean, they're my aunts and that's nearly all about it...

@VC: warm beer...yeah sounds like something a crazygerman like you would use to get drunk even when you're sick :p, I'll try it

I am fucking horrible. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I am angry, sooo fucking angry, and filled with emotional confusion...god am I fucked up right now.

That help?

Status
Not open for further replies.