Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nick: I'm sorry for your aunt, hang on in there :(

@Sun: They won't only notice, they'll beg to join us! :hotjump: :D
As for the mailbox, it's just a matter of when ;)

And as for how i feel, i feel great, heard 4 of my favourite songs in a metal bar last night, ie Auctioned, Zodijackyl Light, Blinded by Fear and Face of Melinda. :)
Also met 2 cute guys :p

Hyena said, "more to come (cum) tonight."!!!!!! Cheeky Monkey!! At least somebody's havin some sex. My heart is so jaded, I don't trust women anymore. I worship the ground a divine godess walks on, but it's not even worth it to talk to them anymore. And ugly, x-large women, GO AWAY! I don't want any of that. I don't need super-model, but people need standards.
How am I feeling?
Same Old Shit, Different Day!

This morning i skipped school (all city did), tomorrow i'm going to skip school again for the second/maybe third consecutive tuesday and always for the same reason: lack of teachers, i'm not gonna stay at school for 10 hours to do only 4 of it of lesson and saturday maybe i'll go somewhere (don't know the place) and really don't imagine when i will come home and in what conditions too if i go there... should i take a cup of coffee and restart my day in a better mood? ;)

Originally posted by Thanatos
@VC: warm beer...yeah sounds like something a crazygerman like you would use to get drunk even when you're sick :p, I'll try it

you should have tried that on your nice german teacher... warm beer works miracles :)
:p

My aunt died about an hour ago. I just came back from her house, she is being transported to the funeral home.

I dont know what to do. I feel so sad inside, yet for some reason Im not crying (which I didnt expect). Im in a shitty mood, and my family is in an even shittier.

Nick

i feel for you, nick.

this board is great for being relentless fuckers toying with witty remarks, but it's not worth a dime those rare times when you just feel like hugging someone.

rahvin.

@Siren: Let's stock up on BBQ sauce then... :D I had a long talk with my mailbox and it's okay with your 'when' reply. :p

@nick: So sorry to hear about your aunt, man. My condolences...

Originally posted by NicktheClayman
My aunt died about an hour ago. I just came back from her house, she is being transported to the funeral home.

I dont know what to do. I feel so sad inside, yet for some reason Im not crying (which I didnt expect). Im in a shitty mood, and my family is in an even shittier.

Nick

i can't find proper words for that, sorry. i feel with you...

@Nick. Things like that put my own problems into perspective. I feel for you, and I should stop whining about my own petty problems. I dont know if this helps, but after the shock is over the crying will probably come. If you feel like crying just let it out, its a way of grieving.

I;m sorry if I'm not helping you in any way but just know I'm sorry.

Originally posted by NicktheClayman

Nick

Im sorry Nick, my condolences of course. Stay strong inside my gigantic friend ;)

Wow, thank you deepy everyone. Your kind words really do mean alot to me in this depressing time in my life. The wake is tomorrow from 3-9, I want to see how everyone will actually handle that.

Nick

@Nick: sorry. my condolences too, and rest assured that she might be in a better place now.

@rahve: no tuesdays are sad and empty when they are the tuesdays i'm coming home. (i know, i am overdoing - or fucking overdoing - this :p )

iFeel (uuh, isn't that a trademark of M$? sue me!)
well i feel beaten up, wounded, guilty, exthausted and ausgekotzt, if you know what i mean.

@Sun: I'm so relieved, thanks :p

How i feel: Enthusiastic at the moment, things are starting to flow, if you know what i mean :D

Siren (sorry, _had_ to be a double post..)

Status
Not open for further replies.