Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've spent the whole evening drinking. first, my dad got me an unbelievable bottle of reserve champagne to celebrate homecoming. then i went out and the barman of the place i always go to served me bordeaux sauvignon for free. if life could always be like that i would be quite happy, and possibly quite drunk, but the first i am, the second no because, apparently, moderation makes joy last longer. it definitely starts making very little sense to me when all of a sudden i get ridiculous amounts of money, sex, and wine. :)

h

Thanks again everyone. I appreciate it.

There were about 200 people at her wqake (yes I have a huge family, and that was only the part that lives near Chicago). I spent about 3 hours there. I didnt cry until I was alone in my car when I was about to go home, and I dont know why. Maybe b/c I dont like to sahow my vulnerability in front of many people, who knows.

I feel better, now that it is over. So I am at home, its about 12:30 I worked alot today and went through some shit. Its time for my well deserved beer.

@Hyena, all Im missing is the wine :p .

Nick

@nick: i did the same (about the car, i mean). aside from the showing thing, it's also a matter of having time for one's own feeling instead of having to take care of the sorrow of others, which is a good but tiring thing.

me, i only miss the money. :p

rahvin.

wolfy's grandfather died three days ago and he had an experience similar to yours - i think that big families that are also quite close are really something when it comes to people passing away. they will be remembered with love by several individuals, and sharing the pain can become a tribute to the gone person's virtues and values.

h

Everytime that the shadow of death passes by, I realize how short life is. These times I use to re-focus my dreams and goals, and try to give myself a direction to don't waste a time that fade out day by day, and perhaps will end suddenly without previous neon advertisements. I don't wanna go too far with this thought, so I try to take positive profit from it, and keep on improving. :)

|ng (The positive aspect of...)

rahvin@ sweet post :) :cry:

robot@ wise post :)

~mel~ (re-learning to live.....hmmm quite strange...at the end of the day i find myself amazed at the fact that even a strange day with my mood varying from deep sadness to stupidly dancing Edge of Sanity :)rolleyes: ) can indeed be a very interesting one...pondered on many important things)

@|ngenius: I am not as moved as rahvin by your post, and I actually think that having time to think such thoughts entail a condemnation to think them over and over again. If you want to act, do act. On the other hand, I am totally moved by Bad Religion, and I am positively happy seeing that someone would mention them TWICE in a post, without that someone having to be me.

On another note, I am excited beyond recognition by the fact that I do have a new laptop, with a 17" screen that looks like the movies. How bubu :D

h

@Hyena: Since I "know" you, I have the certain sensation that we're the kind of people that always choose different ways. These people whose opinions, thoughts, wishes and definitely, directions are entirely differents and never going to be shared. I've observed it repeatedly over these months, and albeit it's not necessarily bad, it's a fact to be considered.

About my last post, I made it too optimistic (again), slightly enforcing my state of mind to be inclined to think positively. I've feel the death's presence in the past, and that "condemnation" is unavoidably (even closely) associated. Sooooo, when I want to act, I do act, but my personal morals uncounsciously drive me to a perpetual reckoning about the things that surrounds me. The average of people consider this as a proof of weakness, but I'm proud of my inner suffering, compassion and sensibility. What can I say? That's what I am, and I will accept the secondary effects.

@Rahvin: I know I should not to be grateful of those words of adhesion, but the fact is that... I am. So, thank you little one, definitely the italians of this board have changed my previous opinion about those over-excited italian tourists that I met before. :D Stay, friend. :)

|ngenius (The 21th Century Digital Boy... sincerely moved. *Sniff*)

nick, i am happy that you are over your bad moment. and |ng, i will refrain from comment or discussion out of tribute to bad religion and rahvin.

h

Status
Not open for further replies.