Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
talking about getting drunk , screaming and friends, is there any dt-forum-get-together kind of activity on nov-26th or sometime else ? after all it's a kind of northen italy centered community, which suits my modest car capabilities :)
I'm tired of not getting any appreciation, or constructive critic, towards my drunken growls attempts.

hm, i don't feel good, today. it's quite cold, here, and i'm freezing even tho i've just put on the *third* sweater :(
i might be ready to catch another cold *sigh* :ill:

Originally posted by Hiljainen
:lol:
well, usually people remember me because of my name (or sometimes for my hair) , if they don't know me and just see me f.e. at school they don't remember

what about your hair?

ahh, long hair is cool.

on another note, I'm depressed because I just learned Nile played over here a while ago, and I didn't go :cry:

@thanatos: you are perfect every time you post here. :) i'm so happy you're back. :hotjump:

@aeonstream: i'm afraid i can't do much more than acknowledging your post... my only get together is with the band, for once in a lifetime, and i don't plan to organize after-show activities among forum members... why don't we get together some other day? i like going to milan anyway. :)

i feel shitty, but that's a given. nothing as trivial as a cold, however. i like to feel like shit because of deep philosophical reasons, such as: my life as a whole is just a tedious burden. :cool:

rahvin.

aeon: aside from the fact that i don't recognize myself as "northern italy centered", i love the get-together idea :) we'll have to conjure up some weird plan.

rei: the heating system in my parents' house is still not working... talk about freezing... *brr*

h

i feel not so good hehe...not speaking to my dad over some stupid arguement we had on Sunday over me driving somewhere. Havented talked to him since...so things are just odd around here and kind at a stand still...

Status
Not open for further replies.