Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah. i also thought of "zoo", but that would be too offending to poor hiljaninen :lol:

h

kill those bubus. they don't deserve your attention. "zzz" might fit too, but it would give people the impression that you are constantly sleepy.

h

Originally posted by hyena
kill those bubus. they don't deserve your attention. "zzz" might fit too, but it would give people the impression that you are constantly sleepy.

h

:err: somehow i'm often sleepy lately (yes, i know "sleeping on a bed of damage done isn't a right sleep" ;) ) my friend sometimes uses to call me zzz trying desperately to find an "abbreviation" for my name

*this is a public service announcement*

@rahvin, hiljainen (zzz), rei, atlantis, wolfy (who won't see this, but i'm telling him personally), miolo, malveaux: i was just discussing with aeon the opportunity of a north-of-the-gothic-line dt forum member meeting, meaning that all the finns are invited too.

no, seriously, given how rahvin, wolfy, miolo and me are in torino, at least for some time, and how aeon and hilj are not too far; also given how rei visits often and atlantis will be here 8 to 10th, we could pick some place and hang out one night. i favor pavia since i always have something to do there, aeon lives there, and the city is bubuful; also possibly alessandria or tortona, some sweet small town halfway. maybe also none (the town, not "no town") if we want to hear a handful of heavy metal. not milan cos i hate milan, too many people. and torino... i get bored, but i'd say ok if there's no other option.

h

Originally posted by rahvin
@thanatos: you are perfect every time you post here. :) i'm so happy you're back. :hotjump:

hmmm I don't remember being away for so long, anyway, thanks for the warm welcome, I feel like a spoiled newbie ;)
About your bubu burden, good luck dealing with it, you may have to bear it a bit more, dwarves are good for that :p

edit: spelling

Status
Not open for further replies.