Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Argh, I need to get my homework done and I have a midterm up ahead... I need to study and improve my test scores. I don't feel like working or studying though. I feel like working on my website and posting on boards. :p Oh well, I guess I'll be here less for a while... :(

Im pissed. I still havent been invited to the meeting thingy. Im awaiting my plain ticket, looking for it every day in the mail. :) :p

@|ng, I cannot give further details, or I would have to destroy you all with my sweet swwet voice.

Nick(needs a vacation oh and bubu)

Originally posted by Thanatos

@mousewings: can I see your website?

Sure. Just click the link button at... the bottom of my post... :confused:

It's not close to being done though; I want to change the layout some day. This one is blinding. :p

I am bored. BBBBbbbbbooooooooorrrrrrrrreeeeeddddddd.

Life is sooooo so so so boring boring argh theres nothing to do at all NOTHING, thats why I''m posting here....boredom boredom boredom.

maledicali italiani, voi non lo ha invitato alla vostra riunione noiosa :p

:rolleyes: oh, jeez....

ok, "unpolite" is "maleducati" (the word you used sounds like some kind of alternative medicine remedy :p ), and then "you did not" is "voi non (lo) avete", because our verb tenses do change more often than not. ;)

la riunione noiosa really made my day though, so i hereby decree you'll both be present, sporting your best book of italian grammar. :D

rahvin.

A flight to Milan (Is Malpensa the Milano's airport?) costs 500 € (more or less). I found a reduced price for 333 €. Thought Milano was closer...

|ng (A distance to cover...)

maledicali italiani, voi non lo ha invitato alla vostra riunione noiosa :p

:D before i read it like a sort of maledetti italiani non mi avete invitato alla vostra riunione noiosa...thought he wanted to be here but he didn't want to say it so he took for example Nick for tell us that we're maledetti....:dopey: :p

|ng: :eek: last summer i was planning to go in Finland with a friend and i found some good prices around 200/300 € (bad thing is that i didn't go... :bah: )

@Italians: I just took a rapid look to the air europa web site, and I chose close dates, you know. In any case, which's the best company/web site I can look for?

@Aeonstream: Do you use to get to Gothermburg so often? Is some kind of... hobbie? (In other words: Satisfy my curioisty!)

|ngenius.

Status
Not open for further replies.