Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you bunch of bubus. i was the one to mention "fm meeting" and of course it's "Forum Members" (oh! surprise!), be they bulgarian or not. :)

@atlantis: of course i have no problems at all meeting in rome, but i guess the bugia nen in the library might have... :lol: no offense rahve, just joking - and talking about jokes, i really cannot stop laughing at that 24k thing... very tamarro hehehe

h

@hilj: i interpreted the same way... "bubububu"... or something

h (i love my computer)

Originally posted by rahvin
@atlantis: yes, but what is fm? a bulgarian residence permit? :rolleyes:

rahvin.

Ma cosa ne so!!!!!

Ehm- dear mr. moderator, fm should be something related to radios, forum members, female masturbation, fetish mum, fu**** meal, future monster, etc. etc.

Pls, I was tired and confused....

Today I feel... well, what these lyrics say, really:
Can't get by with what I've got
Always dwell on what I've lost
/.../
When a dream has been and gone
And the torment has begun
The rejection's done
:yell: :cry: :erk:

@hyena: you'd be surprised how hard it is to be working in my library one moment and being in rome the next. :rolleyes:

@atlantis: i might be of some help with all fm's mentioned, except if you're looking for female masturbation. :D

rahvin.

I feel kind of confused, sick and depressed now... not a good thing, I have an exam on Monday. :cry:

you're all tops, really, all tops :D
rahvin, you know nothing surprises me on your part anymore. anyway the script is finalized: you and sara have a conversation in some wannabe posh cafe' (horrible, but i'm discovering now greek culture has nothing to do with aesthetic taste, nothing at all, its roots notwithstanding), then you go out of this cafe', sara gets shot. the killer is her ex boyfriend, who's been working undercover as an agent of some kind, but he wouldnt tell her, so she thought all the secret conversations he was having where with another woman (which was actually true, but that woman was the president of some obscure eastern goverment and not appealing at all). she left him and in a fit of rage he killed her. just in case you were wondering why you were hanging out with her: of course you're the wise dwarf she turns to when in trouble. anyway, after this shooting it is unveiled that actually the guy tried to tell sara everything in order to get her back just a few days before, and he thinks that maybe she told you, and he wants to kill you too. for some reason still unclear to me (except he's the only cool male character in the plot) i'm his current lover and i try to stop him from killing you, on the grounds that one can't kill my best friend just like that. we get into a fight, then wolfy pops up out of nowhere, and since he thinks the guy is trying to kill me he beats the hell out of him, eventually giving him a deadly blow with a drumstick. in the confusion, we both fall off the wall where the guy climbed to shoot sara and die. you're the sole survivor. helluva cool plot eh? shooting (literally) next year here in thessaloniki. :)

h

mousewings@ :( i hope you feel better now... Good luck in your exam!

Nothern lights@ :( i hope you feel better,too.... if you feel like talking about your dreams we have a chupi thread for that..it's somewhere on the second page now i guess.....

ehmmmmmm...as for me......i had a nice day today :)
went to our shitty countryhouse,saw my love black dogs,read a bit in peace & silence....it was lovely.....
and oh, Drawn & Nightingale were the soundtrack of this short trip and my mum said she liked Nightingale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hotjump:

now i feel exhausted and miss my teddy bear :cry:

@mouse: good luck with your test!!! try to concentrate on it and forget anything that makes you feel bad.. :)

I had a balanced day more or less, sort of the good things balancing the bad...
It feels great seeing a bond being created between you and a possible best friend..
On the other hand it feels bad discovering someone stole your neopets account and seeing some hopes crumble..

It's also good discovering after a very long time that feeling happy is possible and can feel perfectly normal..
So on to the new day with hopes of what it brings, believing in heart that the next good thing won't be too late..

@Northern Lights: :cry: like Melancholia said, i hope you feel better and feel free to talk with us about your worries if you need to talk.

@mousewings: good luck! :)

Now i'm having my breakfast and i feel curiously good since last night i drank a lot, we were 8 and we drank all together 6 litres of beer o_O

edit:
hyena said: i interpreted the same way bubububu or something...
no it was only one of my incomprehensible posts! i was talking about a name that i studied, anyway the idea of bubububu instead of zoe is a thing that fits perfecly with me, i'm wondering if i did it somewhere.....worried!:eek: ;)

@Melancholia & Hiljanen: Thank you! I read the dreams thread and I gotta say it's in a way comforting to know that I'm not alone with what I feel, and that there are others who have dealt with the same kind of problems... I'm feeling better today, though, so that's something :) These sad periods come and go, sometimes several times during one day and sometimes it takes weeks for my mood to change... lately it has changed way too often though....
But right now this minute... I'm hungry... and lunch seems like a good option. :)

Yes, if you read the threads, you see that here we all have some problems or are sad for something, it's natural and reading that, you don't feel so alone and if you're in a bad situation you can find a way out and feel better :)

Originally posted by Melancholia
if you feel like talking about your dreams we have a chupi thread for that..it's somewhere on the second page now i guess.....

Yep, the dreams thread is still surviving day by day. But I think that this thread is becoming the "Dreams Thread Part II", albeit we talk about them from time to time.

I'm reckoning about get to Madrid (again) in two weeks, but I don't find a decent flight. :mad:

|ng.

I feel quite good, but i have a question maybe our bubu moderator know --> i changed my connection so now i have to change my e-mail...how can i do here? i mean, do i just change my e-mail adress in the "edit profile" or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.