Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Hiljainen
:D it's more like i (would) have the bread but i haven't teeth

i think i got it this time: your friend has a secret identity you're madly in love with, but as your everyday peter parker he's just a dimwit clumsily trying to catch your eye. you know he'd be the perfect man for you if only he stopped wearing his underpants over his trousers and kept that sexy spider-like outfit on all the time, especially in some situations *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*, but he's too worried the forces of evil best your will to notice your languid glances and surreptitious smiles. :)

i like making up stories. :p

rahvin.

Originally posted by Melancholia
And you can't runaway from your own shadow
I'm desperately trying to run away from myself
But the shadow is following me wherever I go
Just like my shadow, but it's not my shadow

nightingale alone

Can't run away from it... trying will only make you tired, and it will still be there. :(

Well, today is better, except I had trouble sleeping. Physical illness from heartbreak comes and goes... It was an all day thing for more than a few days. Guess that's just life. I can see the sunlight at the end of the tunnel, but I cannot feel the warmth of the sun. :cry:

I feel hungry. I've spent my whole 2 1/2 hour lunch period posting on various boards. I must have problems. :/

@NicktheClayman:

Which, coming, if I'm not mistaken in reading dating and timing, after the trouble briefly discussed in the "messed relations" thread's latest page, very strongly tempts me into deducing it had a positive outcome. Which would make me (and not only me, I think) very, very happy :)

Alfred (the last one to die)

Originally posted by Siren
:(

Awww... Well, I'm doing much better today. :)

Either that, or I've grown more used to being slighly depressed. And I'm the happy-go-lucky one out of the bunch of my personal friends.

So, sitting at home, waiting for my ride to go see Vio-Lence at the Pound tonight. :devil:

Originally posted by xenophobe
I can see the sunlight at the end of the tunnel, but I cannot feel the warmth of the sun. :cry:

:cry:
this is the way i feel right now......
oh,sometimes things can get soooooo fucked up....
and i have a horrible headache as well.....

well,xenophobe and the other sad poeple......i hope you will feel better soon.......

~mel~ ( :cry: )

Originally posted by Melancholia
well,xenophobe and the other sad poeple......i hope you will feel better soon.......

~mel~ ( :cry: )
Why don't we do a group hug? :cry:

Siren (melancholic and tensed)

Status
Not open for further replies.