Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hiljainen: just that. this is going to influence where you'll get future new posts notifications, pm notifications and general um messages (if you did choose to enable any of these). just bear in mind the domain restrictions as per specified on the edit profile page. :)

rahvin.

@Hilj: It will also help when you forget your password, it will be sent to your specified email address.

All ok now, thank you all ;)

hehe i was very worried!

edit: with all there things i forgot the topic: today has been a good day, i had the results of anatomy, 8 in the skull drawing and 9 in the test (the max is 10) :D

@ Hiljainen, Siren, & Melancholia: Thanks. :) I just finished the test a while ago. Not sure how I did, but I completed it.

I feel a bit better today. Still have a lot of homework to do... I just want to sit back and drink wine while listening to something gloomy, but I can't. :p

...my whistle has frozen and the rescue boats are already heading the coast complain about all this sharks that are nagging them...

fathervic (titanified)

And you can't runaway from your own shadow
I'm desperately trying to run away from myself
But the shadow is following me wherever I go
Just like my shadow, but it's not my shadow

nightingale alone

@hiljainen: why why?

i'll be on holiday starting from tomorrow 5.30pm cet, but i'll check the board at least once a day until monday, when i get back to work. avoid pub braws. :rolleyes:

rahvin.

Originally posted by Hiljainen
No no, always the same stupid things, when you have a friend and feel only friendship for him obviously he feels something more for you..(chi ha i denti non ha il pane e chi ha il pane non ha i denti..:p )

/me listens attentively

hmm... yes, so i gather you have a friend with a set of false teeth. tell me more. :p

rahvin.

Status
Not open for further replies.