Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

No. :puke:

EDIT: Wait, only girls are hugging at this point, so I'm in. But the moment Thanatos gets between us, I'm out. :mad:

oh man, group-hugs with hot chicks, can I join in ? :D

I'm feeling fine at the moment, got some cds in the mailbox today, I ordered Projector but it was sold out :mad:

anyway, I got these:

Lacuna Coil - Comalies
Sigur Ros - ( )
Good Speed You Black Emperor! - Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas To Heaven

so far I've only listened to Sigur and Lacuna.....good stuff

Originally posted by Melancholia
:cry:
this is the way i feel right now......
oh,sometimes things can get soooooo fucked up....
and i have a horrible headache as well.....

well,xenophobe and the other sad poeple......i hope you will feel better soon.......

~mel~ ( :cry: )

Thank you, Melancholia! :) I hope you find some happiness soon, or at least stop hurting from the sadness. *hug*

My mouth tastes of vomit, I have a hazy memory of last night, and it took me an hour to find my computer this morning. Note: Half litre of moonshine from Estonia is not good idea. That's untill I get through this hangover... :mad:

-ormir (rundown)

I feel your pain Ormir...I feel a bit dizzy, it may have something to do with the long talk I had with Johny Walker :lol:

@Ormir: hope you feel better soon. I've never been hungover, but vomitting is just a really gross experience (been through it way too many times :/ ).

Need a hug (from the group hug thing)? :)

Thanatos@ :lol: i would go for a group hug...but ehmm after ormir's post i feel a bit strange :p

bubu what a sunday morning.... i will have lunch with my brother,his girlfriend and my mum....quite chupi :) until the moment they will start nagging me to eat their stupid meat.... :bah:

I think I've run out of stuff to puke, and I feel a bit better. Then again, being sick is preferable to the memories of last night that are popping up :yuk: Thanks for the huggs, don't mind being smeared by sweat and vomit? :p

I feel fine, had a very nice evening yesterday (watched Rotting Christ). :)

i went skating yesterday and since i hadn't touched a deck in 10 years i instantly fell ina vicious way the moment i tried dropping from the mini ramp. therefore i'm all bubu, bubu, bubu.

Since I bought my ticket to the DT gig this next November 24th, I'm fine. But feeling a strange sensation lately, as living into Matrix...

|ng (Dèja-vu?)

*hugs Mousewings and Mel*

From now on Ormir is banned form group hugs because he is often covered in vomit and sweat, he can still hug Nick as many times as he likes :p

Status
Not open for further replies.