Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hiljainen: speaking of cars, what can you tell us about the italian forum members meeting on saturday? it's likely me and hyena who will offer you a ride, so fill us in with some details asap. :)

@mousewings: a series of gothic-themed pubs where you mostly listen to (popular) metal and similar music.

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin
@mousewings: a series of gothic-themed pubs where you mostly listen to (popular) metal and similar music.

rahvin.
yep, it's a nice place, but i never go there (in the one in Turin), it's very far from where i live (probably the one in Hiljainen's town is nearer :lol: ).

Miolo

i feel... well... shellshocked. the lucky few that were on this forum last year know that i used to like some lecturer guy in the university where i held a course parallel to my home one, but he was happily married to someone else therefore i just dropped the whole gig.

well, tonight i went out to dinner with a group of people including him and his wife, soon to give birth to their kid. imagine my astonished expression when i saw her and found out she is a xerox copy of myself. she is a little shorter and a little thinner, but as for the rest the physical difference is really minimal, not to mention general approach, clothing and hairstyle.

talk about being late.

h

Shellshocked \m/ cool song :p.

@Hyena, that is really really odd. Once I went to go see Cryptopsy and I saw a little version of me there, everything down to the boots :p. Your situation is a bit more interesting/odd though.

@Mel, Im sorry :(. D_J and I are starting a muscle for hire buisness soon if your in need of service :).

Nick

@hyena: :erk: this either takes talent scouting to a completely new level or justifies many a sleepless night. maybe you ought to look for someone a bit like him in the future, but then again, maybe not at all. :)

rahvin.

It's a bit scary, indeed. I usually get annoyed by people having even only my same hairstyle or name, I guess i would have fainted had I been in your place. Chapeau to you for not hating her, then. :)
If the similarities are so shocking you should consider yourself lucky that at least u r not pregnant...er... right? ;)

bubu....it's very easy to steal other people's post when all the mailboxes are in the entrance of the bilding and they are quite small,so the letters are left in a shelf...well,shit happens :s

i have a headache,but the weather is nice today so maybe it can be a nice day ;)

Transilvania... dont' like the pubs too much, although the restaurant in Milan is nice (it's called Vlad) . Not that kitsch (well, a bit) and the food is good.
The transilvania Live space, instead, has my 2 thumbs up since it provided me with a Katatonia+Opeth and (soon) a Dark Tranquillity show :))

Originally posted by Aeonstream
It's a bit scary, indeed. I usually get annoyed by people having even only my same hairstyle or name, I guess i would have fainted had I been in your place. Chapeau to you for not hating her, then. :)
If the similarities are so shocking you should consider yourself lucky that at least u r not pregnant...er... right? ;)

as far as i know, i'm not. but i wouldn't mind having that guy's kid, he's going to look like me anyway so why not participate actively :D

i'm a bit upset because a band of 10 efreeti keeps beating the shit out of my 6-lvl wizard, whose only brilliant idea of the day consisted in confronting fire-dwelling creatures with his pockets crammed full of fire bolts. :rolleyes:

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin
@hiljainen: speaking of cars, what can you tell us about the italian forum members meeting on saturday? it's likely me and hyena who will offer you a ride, so fill us in with some details asap. :)

Well, my only problem is the car (hehe how i wish i was 18!) if it can be solved it's all ok! Anyway i'll let you know tomorrow (so i see my parents and everything else) :)

Originally posted by Hiljainen
Well, my only problem is the car (hehe how i wish i was 18!) if it can be solved it's all ok! Anyway i'll let you know tomorrow (so i see my parents and everything else) :)

bu to the bu, the car is not a problem for us, nor for you anymore (as long as you don't mind my steel seicento or hyena's yellow ka :p ). however, i've never been further inside piacenza than the ringroad forced me to, so you'd better give us some directions if you want us to come there. otherwise you just pick a random train station of your choice. ;)

rahvin. (grandmaster pathfinding)

you mean you're planning to have sex with hiljainen in that car? you evil man, she's not even 18 ;)

h

I am very nervous. My husband is getting an eye transplant surgery tomorrow. I have to wait for him outside the clinic while the operation is on… I’d rather be in watching.
The doctor says the success rate for this type of surgery is very high but still there is risk.
I have to go sleep now so I’d be fresh tomorrow and behave like responsible adult.

@Nick: Is your "well diserved" attack to Europe... a real threat? ;)

@Metaphor: There are no "adults" in the world, just people claiming to be what they think the word "adult" means. ;) Good luck in the surgery, and my best wishes. :D

|ngenius.

Originally posted by |ngenius
@Metaphor: There are no "adults" in the world, just people claiming to be what they think the word "adult" means. ;) Good luck in the surgery, and my best wishes. :D

:err: isn't this statement valid for every imaginable concept? let's try it out. :p

1. there are no omelettes in the world, just people claiming to eat what they think the word "omelette" means.

2. there are no nuclear warfare threats in the world, just people claiming to fend off what they think the words "nuclear warfare threat" means.

3. there are no yellow dwarves in the world, just moderators claiming to be what they think the words "yellow dwarf" mean.

4. there are no bubu in the world, just people claiming to bu what they think the word "bubu" means.

in short, your imagery this time was a little... erm... too broad? ;)

@metaphor: my best wishes to your husband, now get some rest. :)

rahvin.

Status
Not open for further replies.