Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bubu: it´s anciet mantra for addicts of spaceless and anonymous text communiction..
They use it to gain strenght and to be able to torch the world that was left behind.

NP: Bloated group of men with long and messy hair -
Zodijackyl Light

Btw, it´s quite right to say that joints of time cannot shackle the Beast

*hugs Thanny and Ormir back and hugs anyone else who wants a hug* ;)

I don't mind sweat as long as neither of you mind body glitter and the smell of cheap perfume (that's me today :p ).

Originally posted by Melancholia
until the moment they will start nagging me to eat their stupid meat.... :bah:
Argh, I don't mind most meat except for poultry (it reminds me too much of my birds :( ). I hate it when my parents ask me to eat chicken, duck, or turkey. :/

I feel okay today...

Chicken and turkey? Some of the best meat ever. Im a carnivore, I could not not eat meat. Thanny likes eating other meats though :p .

My day is as chupi as bubu. The remake of Romeo and Juilet from 1997 or whenever is on. That movie sucks very well.

Nick(hugs himself)

ARGGGGGGGGGH.......
i'm exgremely extremely extemely angry......someASSHOLE stole my CLOSE-UP (swedish metal magazine) today...... i'm so angry.. arghhhhh i always get it via post and it's the second close-up issue i'm not getting.....and okey i thought the first time,it got lost,but this morning before i left going to a center i will do a 3 month practice for my studying I saw it down in the mailboxes and thought "ok,i will pick it up" when returning... and arghhhh 15 mins ago i'm back and the magazine is gone.....
the asshole who took it can stuff up his asshole with it......argh.....i wonder which loser can read swedish...
i'm sorry people,i know nobody cares but i need to let it all out before bursting :cry:

my poor kronor :cry:

:cry:

@Mel: That sucks really bad :(
If you find the asshole we can come and beat the shit out of him for you. ;) :D

:)

@Mel: That is very bad. :( Good magazines are difficult to find. Hopefully you can find whoever stole the magazine and hurt them...

Originally posted by Hearse
How can anyone even stole from your mail box? :err:
Some places have mailboxes with a large slot where you can see inside and where the mail is deposited. They are supposed to be opened only with a key, but because of the large slot, people can take things out of them.

I know this as my uncle's place in Hong Kong had a mailbox like this. I tried and was able to take a letter out of the slot of the supposingly closed mailbox. This was all weird as this was in a close to $1 million apartment and there was security, but apparently they don't pay attention to the mailboxes. :err:

Originally posted by Hiljainen
I feel good, i knew that they just opened a Transilvania Pub here!!

i like you because there's always something to say about what you post on this thread. for instance, concerning the transilvania franchising, i might point out that i find these places really gross, and they seldom put on anything but mainstream. but i wouldn't want to spoil your excitement. :p

rahvin. (phink tositive)

:err:.....i'm wondering if i always said too weird/silly things! :p

I'm happy because there's really nothing here, i just can't find a decent place near my house (only boring things) now there's something and i quite like the fact that i can meet my friends without always need a car to go far from here

Status
Not open for further replies.