Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, I'll go to the meeting only if the females (hyena, hiljainen,rei) promise not to throw themselves at me, I'd hate to see you fighting over the love of an unknowing mexican stallion and I don't feel like having another foursome :heh:

and I feel unshaven today.

thanatos@ :lol: unshaven & probably you have forgotten to take your green pill :p

i feel bubu,slightly buwn and can't decide whether i should feel happy or sad about having 4 days to (partly) rest...
my german class is a pain in the ass :cry:

~mel~

"bubu, slightly buwn" :lol: :lol:

i feel semi-ok, tomorrow i'm going to greece and i hope i will enjoy it even if it's for a very limited amount of time. i am not studying any german. and oh, thanatos, i won't throw myself at you, i'm already missing badly the funzionario generale of my area @the bank and you sure won't compare (i guess you don't wear ties + 24k gold chains to keep them steady and simultaneously manage to radiate beams that *melt* the audience, especially when audience=me)

BUBU

i'm in thessaloniki from tomorrow to next wedsneday... thanks for the well wishes, i will let you know if i like what i see :)

h

@rahvin: correct. thanks for having me in fits of laughter at the image of 24 *thousand* of those things - actually it was a tiny chain, but 24.000 would make a bit too much :lol:

@aeon: i'm not understanding what you're talking about _at all_... which bubuful city? balocco? i lost track of concepts, amidst a maze of too many gold chains *hahahaha*

h (i knew dwarves had an eye for gold)

Pissed...apprently 13 hours of sleep isnt enough for my body so it felt the need to let me sleep in (REGARDLESS OF SETTING THE ALARM) and miss a test I was supposed to take for a job I applied for. Was supposed to go in at 10:30 and woke up at 12:00

:bah:

How do I feel.

Stoned.

One hour before going out.

Oh God.

I was checking but cannot find anything about fm or such.
So sorry, could you pls let me know where I can find it?

crunch-

a/v

Originally posted by hyena
*this is a public service announcement*

no, seriously, given how rahvin, wolfy, miolo and me are in torino, at least for some time, and how aeon and hilj are not too far; also given how rei visits often and atlantis will be here 8 to 10th; also possibly alessandria or tortona, some sweet small town halfway. maybe also none (the town, not "no town") if we want to hear a handful of heavy metal. not milan cos i hate milan, too many people. and torino... i get bored, but i'd say ok if there's no other option.

h

Great, lovely, wonderful....my Turinese stay won't be a pleasure trip, grl, I'm coming to work to Torino Film Festival....the last screening should be at.... late anyway... maybe 10.30... but I'll work it out...mhn mhn.

I don't know if I can be considered italian since I have a danish residence permit... you could come to Rome anyway...

let me know

a/

Status
Not open for further replies.