Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Italians (and specially the female boss, Hyena): Ok, since I'm not finnish, I'm not invited to the meeting. :cry:

|ngenius (My hair's my toga, a toga partyyyyy)

@|ngenius: since you're not finnish, you're invited. :)

@hiljainen: a tentative nickname for you could be "oz", but for just a moment i hoped against all hope you were called "zip", like the archive. :D

@hyena: we could meet halfway between turin and milan, an unfamiliar place called balocco :loco:

rahvin.

no idea of wtf balocco might be, but i'll just relax and wait for the mistery to unfurl ;)

h

Since I think "balocco" exists only in rahvin's mind :p , I propose turin as the meeting place :rolleyes: :D
Seriously, I might have some problems to do it out of turin... but you can always do it without me. :cry: :p

Miolo

Yeah, me and my faith towards Rahvin (that's technically "we") can assure you all that "Balocco" it's a nice place for living, our old At The Flames frontman is living there since we were disbanded due to some problems deciding about the minimum quality of the standard groupie.

Since I'm oficially invited to that toga party where every girl should assist completely naked, I'm looking for travelling prices (you know, price up, price down). I love the airplanes.

|ng (2 AM, what do you expect from a robot?)

i was seriously thinking about moving to balocco or some other similarly forgotten (haunted?) place so that i can:
a. write
b. read
c. do whatever i damn well please
d. refuse to admit a and b are redundant when you read c.
e. and d too, but not e.

rahvin.

i feel decidedly irritated, but if i repeat "bubububu" long enough it will go away.

after all the heating system started working again, i should be content with that.

h

And what can we do in Balocco?

a. Reciprocal phisic love.

b. Something similar to option a.

c. Something mixing a and b.

d. Definitely admit that this robot cannot think something understandable and/or not related to sex itself.

c. I don't really know, ask NickTheClayman for further info.

|ngenius (14:00, I have no excuses this time)

i am about to destroy the whole universe. seriously. (nowt to do with your birthday, miolo - relax ;) )

h

Status
Not open for further replies.