Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm covering that tune that says "there will be sorrow no more". i wouldn't know what tune of yours i should be covering, but i can recall a few speeches that could be well remixed and turned into perfect raps.

h

In a mood for mischieviousness. (did I spell that right?)
(edit: is that even a word???!!!)

mwhahaha.....

(re-edit: hmmm....mischevious...yes, so you add a 'ness' on the end...but...hmm...I'm not sure)

(re-re-edit: No...it could be a word....hmmmm)

I´m feeling fine.

NP:
-CMX - Kirjeitä paratiisista
-Bathrory - The Rite of Darkness :lol: :lol: :lol: pathetic
-Eppu Normaali - Murheellisten laulujen maa
And don´t ask how I managed to listen all those three songs while writing this reply.

upcoming cold.
also, tonight rahvin and me went out with our former philosophy teacher, whom i used to consider sort of a trusted adviser, and she acted with unexplained aggression toward me. i am surprised but i still find this more laughable than offending.

h

I feel like utter crap. Headache, tired, beaten down. Ugh.. it's just one of those lonely days.

But on the positive I got the promo copy of the new Opeth album, a double 12" test pressing of Still Life, Bjork's "Vespertine" and Miles Davis' "Kind of Blue". Oh yeah and I've just listened to some samples from the upcoming Paradise Lost record and I like what I hear.

i had an endless train ride to my parents' home yesterday, was there for about 20h and today went back the same dull trip. damn i'm tired. tomorrow the semester begins. aww.

Yesterday was funny - a friend of mine had her birthday and we went to the zoo and now we can hardly hear something 'cause the lions started shouting and they were very loud...the hole building was shaking...

hiljainen, i am worried at your growing tendency toward drunkenness. i wonder what kind of people you're seeing :p

h

well, i wouldn't be so sure about remembering, you know. and this is not because she isn't worth our memory :lol:

h

Status
Not open for further replies.