Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeap.. i'll reply as soon as i open my dictionary and think of smt to reply, coz now i'm going out. ;) Sorry for leaving you alone in this cold black forum till tomorrow *snif* :)

@Sun: I tried to send you a mail just now, but got some mambo-jambo saying my mail server encountered some permanent probs with your mail server or smt like that. :confused:

Other than that i feel fine. :p

Hello gals and guys!
I stopped at the board just to file a quick report: I’m fine; my patient is also feeling better. He stopped taking painkillers and can keep his eye open for longer periods of time.

I’m very grateful for all the good words from you. It really made a difference for my tormented soul. Thank you one more time for the encouragement.

Metaphor ( being responsible adult and administering eye drops every 2 hours )

The world's full with nice people...
This morning I checked out my Emails and found one with this message :

Sehr geehrter User,

Sie haben eine Kontakt-Mail einer Ihnen bekannter Person bekommen, die Sie in einen Chat einläd. Um diese einzusehen, klicken Sie

HIER

Someone's waiting for you to chat with him / her - just follow the link
and this brought me to a brasilian page - I don't know anyone from Brasil!Except someone from this board...But I also cannot understand spanish , so Thanx but :confused:

@Ladycal: I've lived for 22 years in Spain and I vaguely understand a spanish that resembles portuguese... (hint: People speak portuguese in Brazil). :p

@Metaphor: Oh, we're responsible adults too, and we know how hard some situations might be, so we behave consequently. You're welcome, never give up! :)

@|ngenius: Stop repeating yourself, you fool. :loco:

|ng (Far away of any kind of matureness)

@Siren: Great. Just great. I'm about to nuke that darn mail server. It's down more often than it's up. That's it. I'm switching servers asap. I'm so friggin' tired of that server.. :mad:

@Sun: Can i help you nuke em? :Smokedev:
I just resent, let's hope you get it this time. :)

@metaphor: You're welcome, good to know he's doing better! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.