Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dark_Jester: There, there. Calm down, man. You're delusional right now. See the nice men with the white strap-on jacket coming over there? They mean you no harm... :D

@Sun: Just one... I owe him just one... mail that is... :rolleyes:

@|ng: We exchange knowledge my friend. :cool: ;)

@D_J: I go for your dark side.. :p

Dark side? By Mornir's thunder, and by the tightest of tight pants that I wear, I know not of what you speak!
Confused? Well people, once my website is finished, you shall understand all :D Nick inspired me on this one!

@DJ: There's something between you and WB, isn't there? Anybody who would suspect him of commiting homosexual rape on Hywel must have inside information.

Originally posted by Dark_Jester

Confused? Well people, once my website is finished, you shall understand all :D Nick inspired me on this one!
Cool; a website! Tell us when it's finished, so we can see. :) I'm creating a new version of my own website (on a webspace without the popup ads) instead of working. Yay.

Oh yes, I'm not part of D_J's harem. I'm just one of his zombies. :loco:

@dark_jester: will he-man's hairy steed be part of your website? and the armor that gets broken but then repairs itself by means of a cunning, unobtrusive huge big lever coming out of he-man's back? :hotjump:

rahvin.

Im tired....very tired.......and He-Man rules! But the Thundercats would smack all the wussy He-man characters! :loco:

He-man=power metal

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.