Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Hiljainen: :( I hope you find him soon so you can be happy together.

I'm feeling good tonight. I have my Jamba Juice, and things are actually pretty decent. I wish a little kitty kat would find it's way back home though.

I'm kinda recovering. I went out for dinner with my parents tonight and survived quite nicely although the food was a bit heavy - i could not drink, but suffering is a part of life. I still sort of cannot relate with the universe, but I don't need to get drunk for that.

h

I'm having a weird night. Moments ago I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown due to finances, rugby injuries, having to pay to have those injuries sorted by the dentist :D the way I leave my work till the last minute all the time...

But now I managed to find just enough money for chips in my trouser pockets and under my bed, so all seems well in the universe for a while....

I don't quite know.
I need to move and then I need to talk to my long lost friend I didn't know I had, I'm quite looking forward to it actually.

Egh. I just ate some soup, have to go get food to cook for my g/f after she gets off of work. Maybe I'll go out and destroy a part of my liver later in the evening. I feel ok :).

Nic

Originally posted by Melancholia
i'm glad you are doing better,hyena......your previous posts sounded quite scary :cry:

Yes, it was worrying :(

I feel strange, i have to study a lot of stuff for tomorrow and i don't like that stuff, and tonight i had a dream: weird, scaring and sad....:err: luckily not underlined ;)

@hiljainen: i'm sorry for your loss (and late, btw), but i'm sure the cat will be ok even if he never comes back. cheer up, he's probably missing you himself. ;)

:confused: why are you ppl studying teenage mutant ninja tur... oh. oh. now i get it. :p

rahvin.

@Sun: Oh nothing really, i just have to say smt stupid every now and then. :p

@Thanny: But i want to write! :cry: It's not my fault if my hands rebel in such a way! :cry:
:rolleyes:

Siren (it feels good to have a democratic husband :cool: )
Siren bis (and i'm not talking about politics :p)

I feeliing fine... Everythings seems to be alright...
And this thread seems to be:
undyingodödligkuolematonunsterblichunsterblichinmortalsurematu

NP: Elvis Presley - Suspicious Minds (video)
Art of stage movement..

Status
Not open for further replies.