Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
uff,how typical,men moaning :p

hehe
i'd disappeared for 5 days and it has been so great :) I enjoyed the company of a very special person and now i wish i could disappear for another 5 but life is hard :cry: (and i need someone to do my german homework :cry: ) :cry:
anyway,i feel very full and active and patient enough to wait until the Xmas holidays.... :rolleyes:
bububu the conclusion is that it is always great to feel there is some person who cares for you :) some person you can laugh,cry,do even the smallest typical daily things with........
*sigh*
mmmmmmmm tenderness flows everywhere around me....
little monster,thanks for the great time ;)

~mel~ (a change of seasons.... )

Originally posted by |ngenius
Is not that the same way every woman proceeds? :devil:

most of the women i've met first discard you, then use you when the fun begins. this is not very different from the way most men go about their business, and this is possibly why all of this women hang out with men who, after discarding them, are probably using them right now. it'd be a sort of gentlemen's agreement, if it wasn't for the fact that actually it's not.

rahvin.

Well, it's so logic that (in general terms) everybody stops doing something IF the fun/profit/interest ends, isn't it? ;) I guess the critical part was on the verb "use" applied to someone.

@Mel: Yep, it's always a strong support to count on someone to do whatever, no matter exactly what. Santa is near, so the wind is blowing in the right direction ;)

|ng.

I'm at home -->> :D

Originally posted by Melancholia

bububu

smhair1.gif

;)
it's always good to have someone so special....

@Siren: A clock, huh? Just be sure the label on it reads "Hell's Bell". ;)

@Ormir: Not if I discard her first. After she has used her bell, that is.. :devil: ;)

@|ngenius: I agree with your theory on fun, when it ends and all of that. And ditto on the "use" stuff. :)

@rahvin: You really nailed it there...

@waiter: Can I please have what Melancholia's having? :p

I'm in a bummed kinda mood tonight...someone who was supposed to call didn't, and I'm gettin the distinct impression that I'm being given the non-vocal brush off...oh well, such is life...

@DJ: What can i say... i'm pretty sure you'll meet one one day.. let's hope it won't be too long till then :)

@Dark_Jester: Face it seriously, the probabilities of find someone who doesn't like to play at all increase if you start a political career. (Stupid joke of the day (TM))

Well, I guess the key is on playing your cards correctly, and I won't lie: it's... er... not precisely easy. When I feel alone I use to think that, if all the things that come your way are always good ones, where's the indescribable fun of find them by yourself?

@Siren: I'm completely disagree with that kind of "support", to be sincere, my good friend. I hate deeply when I'm down and someone (simply) says: "Oh, there are better days to come". That's a proof of inconsiderate treat towards my intelligence, because I'm pretty conscious about that fact and (if I'm not into suicidal tendencies) I keep at least my hopes.

When I show my usual "optimistic" side, I use to express my ideas about the thing in discussion as objectively as I can, and I try to put special stress on the fact that, regardless its own entanglement or complexity, the situation could be faced or even it should be faced to earn some success by our efforts. I won't ever say that life is easy, but it's a hard game that everyone of us can "win".

I know you and I'm sure of what you wanted to express, the only support that you can bring from your distance, and that's chupi by your side. But I thought it was a point to remark. (I'm talking too much, lately...)

|ngenius (The disruptive robot)

Originally posted by Sunjammer
@Siren: And yes, I did get your mail this time. :)

:OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: dude, you're very lucky, believe me!!!

@Dark_Jester: I'm sorry, but you didn't even give me your number :cry:

Originally posted by metaphor
Hello gals and guys!
I stopped at the board just to file a quick report: I’m fine; my patient is also feeling better. He stopped taking painkillers and can keep his eye open for longer periods of time.

I’m very grateful for all the good words from you. It really made a difference for my tormented soul. Thank you one more time for the encouragement.

Metaphor ( being responsible adult and administering eye drops every 2 hours )

That's great news! I'm glad for you both! :D

@Sun: Hey! It's just one! :rolleyes: :D *goes hide in corner*

@Thanny: We talked a bit about it a while ago.. But that's not an excuse and i know it. :) I was planning to answer to you pretty soon anyway.. ;) Oh well, i hope this will make you feel better: there's someone else in even worse fate than you... :rolleyes:

@|ng: Thank you for pointing that out, it's chupi that you knew what i was trying to do (ie show some support), but you're right and it's a good lesson to learn. :)

Siren (eftaseeeeeeeeeeeeee)

Status
Not open for further replies.