Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hilj: i have headaches every frigging day, but not now, thanks heavens

Hiljainen, Yeah, I had a horrible headache this morning. I feel your pain... well, maybe not yours... certainly mine though. :(

Hope you feel better!

@Thanny, is that some kinda wishfull thinking? :p Sorry, I don't park on that side of the street. :lol: Hope you feel better too.... this sucks. :(

Originally posted by lumi
i feel new ... brand-new~

(mmh, stupid avatar, hmpf *kicks*)

Suomalainen?
Welcome :)

Oh btw, I feel good, my un-metal playing roomie got the message when I was playing Satyricon's Volcano quite loud :D

waa ... i'm here undercover ... you may not recognize me =)
[it was so hard to think of another nick *uncreative*, if this one means sth stupid in any other language, i'll cry :eek: ]

Jethro Tull doesn't tell me anything, ehem ^^;; ... but i'm listening to russian techno ........... . . . . .

now i overslept and should be hurrying to school, that makes me feel so happy T.T ... haven't done any homework either *sniff*

<PS: Thanks for the nice welcoming o_O;;>

Welcome to the board lumi :)
Anyway, how do I feel you ask? (You don't) How do I feel? I've run out of tea-bags, how do you THINK I feel!?!!?!?
Actually, quite good and hyperactive...so nevermind :D

Originally posted by lumi
Jethro Tull doesn't tell me anything, ehem ^^;; ... but i'm listening to russian techno .

Russian techno? And do you dance it in the very middle of the Red Square in Moscow? :p Welcome, no matter who you actually are.

|ngenius (who can see clearly how millions of russians are dancing around the Lennin tomb) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.