Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Dark_Jester
I'm listening to Bal-Sagoth on a a five-speaker plus sub-woofer system! It's so loud its rattling the windows and I think I may have permanent ear damage :D
Hand me my longsword! For I feel tr00! :lol:

and i am spending several hours every day talking to this type. :rolleyes:

h

My last day of work in this cursed city, what you think I feel?
Pretty fucking amazing, thats what :D
Tho I will miss some people from work :cry:

Much luck for your new job. Don't worry about the people, you'll meet new people.

As for me, I'll start cramming for my finals. My marks are better than expected, and I found out the teacher does give some... room if the grades are 3-4% off passing. I believe I'll do okay... in the tests only I mean. *cringe* (thinking about quiz results)

Good luck Salam
Me, I'm happy...for the first time in ages, seems all my angles are looking up :D
Aaaaaaaaand accordin to the tarot card reading I did for myself a lil earlier, I'm gonna get a paycheque next week. Nice.

Thank you :)
The new job will be in a bigger city, so it will be good already because of it, what comes to the friends, I will try to keep in touch with at least a few of them, we will see how many of them mail me.

Originally posted by Dark_Jester
Good luck Salam
Me, I'm happy...for the first time in ages, seems all my angles are looking up :D

and might the world know why it is so?

h

hehe. ok. i get it. the dependent department dismissed. :)

micpic.jpg

DIS-missed :D

np: Prong

Well Im listening to The Minds Eye, I feel abit depressed probably b/c of boredum. I want to go out b/c I dont work tomorrow, but everyone is either already out, at work, or sleeping. :(

Nick( I have sustained serious damage)

@wildfyr, rahvin
There is only a few people I will really miss from work and those I will mail, especially since they seem to talk to me anyway. Then there is the "awww, so sorry to lose you, hope you keep in touch (but don't expect me to do anything about it)" people, who are pretty much air to me.

Gee, lets see, yesterday when I was leaving from work, I said I could be found at the local bar, about 20 said they would come, only 3 did, but hey, it was the 3 I wanted to see anyway :D

Also met someone I haven't seen in ages, but apparently he has been looking for a job in other countries or something like that, so that was good :)

Other than that, I now have to go get my coffee and get my ass to pack the rest of my stuff and then do laundry, feels great to leave :)

i'm leaving too. got the phone call this morn and i'm supposed to start working before dec. 30th. it will probably be earlier tho, since i don't want to be caugth up in looking for a flat over the holidays.

present schedule: leave home (for good) on tuesday morning, install myslef somewhere temporary, and then try to get accommodation in such a way that i have a flat and are productive before the 18th.

h

Status
Not open for further replies.