Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Hiljainen
I've bitten a part of my mouth with all my strength while i was eating....:(

:lol: my sister did the same thing yesterday...hope you fell better soon, next time you want to eat more meat, ask your mom :p

hiljainen, but don't you ever go to school? you always seem to be on holiday :)

h

@On the Edge, Im sory matey :( :( , if you need to talk most of us are good listeners :).

I am very happy, I signed up for my classes, got a wonderful g/f, have a good job. No real complaints. :) :) :) :) :)

Nick

Originally posted by hyena
hiljainen, but don't you ever go to school? you always seem to be on holiday :)

h

Yes :D we do a lot of hours per week and started school a week before the others....so we do more vacations during the year near some "true" holidays to recover......and i'm at home also if there are a lot of teacher missing in one day :D

Thanatos: :lol:

On the Edge: sorry to hear that....as Nick said, we're good listeners :)

Well, I feel okay, cheerful but a little confused. Also a little sad, a little dissapointed, and maybe even a little mad.

Hmmm... Mixed emotions, mixed signals... Someone I consider a close friend really just doesn't seem to give a fuck at all about me at times. Dunno how to take that, but it both bugs me deeply, but not very much at all, both at the same time.

I feel like I could be really sad, and on some level, it bugs me deeply, but on the outside, it doesn't affect me that much at all anymore.

Hmm... How odd. It's almost like a game or something. Hard to tell.

I guess I should just be the old me, "I want to care, but I don't"... but I've grown a bit past that stage... dunno if it's possible to regress...

Oh well, my weekly ramble for anyone who likes reading this crap.

Sorry to say, I don't feel like crap today. :D I'm quite well. Updating my CV at the moment. In some sort of wierd way I sense that my private life is getting better. Better stop there. Don't want to jinx the situation. ;)

Dan Swanö just picked me to win a copy of the new Nightingale album "Alive Again". :D He was on an IRC chat over some american site, and at the end of the chat, Dan picked two people from the chat to win pre-release copies of Alive Again. Must have been because I asked lots of questions. ;)

Arrrrrrgh, me be sick I does! Seriously, I feel like I've been swallowing razorblades all night, my throat is raw, I can barely swallow and I cannot talk at all (pauses in typing for the huge sigh of relief that can be heard in the background) :D
Apart from that though, I'm happy...more than happy, truth be told :)

is a "metal bar" a place where they serve you cocktails with manowar playing in the background? :lol:

h (sorry hilj, i know this is a bad joke, but it just came up from nowhere)

Status
Not open for further replies.