Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am realllly scared: tomorrow we will spend the whole morning listening to some sort of men explaining everything about architecture.....
aktion034.gif

waffen019.gif
<---me tomorrow

@Hiljainen: some "sort" of men? what creatures can they be? :D come on, i'm sure you'll discover many interesting things about architecture, architecture is funny. ;)

Miolo (who doesn't know a thing about architecture :rolleyes: )

@d_j: isn't it a bit too much? first you want to steal hilj's smilies, then miolo's signature... COPYCAT! COPYCAT! (chanted, parading her beet red original cat around)

h

@rei: you tell him!

i even tried showing him a site about cooking cats, so he could see how evil his intentions really are, but he wasn't touched. truly insensitive. :)

plus, he's one big fluffy kitten himself, so he should not be complaining about people liking such creatures.

h

upon arriving at work this morning, i was greeted - as usual - by my hated dumb co-worker. before leaving my office and, blissfully, my very eyes, she proceeded to have a brief conversation with one of the janitors (a fairly bright mother of three), pointing out in a clear and audible voice that she - my co-worker - today was wearing stockings. (this remark was somehow weather-related, but not unfortunately in the sense that she was killed by an avalanche earlier today)

this didn't really do any good to the beginning of my working day.

rahvin.

Status
Not open for further replies.