Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm getting sick :(
My throat hurts, my eyes burn and suddenly I don't like the sound of heavy drumming, which is not a grim and tr00 thing...
Sigh, well, can't get sick now, got coursework to work on and people to keep amused :D

@Thanatos: Hope you get better soon. I remember being sick and not eating for a while too. It was bad. :/

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja

Other than that, I now have to go get my coffee and get my ass to pack the rest of my stuff and then do laundry, feels great to leave :)
Have a great trip. Don't forget to say goodbye to your Mayer-worshipper roommates. :)

See you soon.

i am feeling exhausted BUT happy. i've finally finished writing my soon-to-be-famous research paper, which is one third of my phd thesis (yes, i'm late, so bubu what? :) ). so the menu of endeavors for tonight only comprehends the final proofreading, preceeded by correcting ten pages of something that wolfy wrote for one of his courses. oh the joy. ;)

h

Congratulations milady, when your research paper is famous and all the students are standing around, hands on chins and nodding sagely (as students do), I'll be able to triumphantly shout 'Ha! I know her! You don't' and smirk.
Once again, congratulations :)

we wish you a bubububu, we wish you a bubububu, we wish you a bubububu and a happy bu bu. :rolleyes:

i'm feeling ok, but i better go to bed soon else i'll be grumpy (another of my fellows) tomorrow in the morn.

rahvin.

i didn't know that dwarves turned into one another so easily, but it's better to keep that in mind for the future.

h

After jumping, singing(?) and carrying on at the DT concert here in Stockholm, I'm pretty tired... Nothing a good night's sleep won't take care of. ;)

sorry to hear that... must hurt lots :(

i am feeling quite melancholic. i finished to clean my old uni room five minutes ago, and now i know i'm leaving for good :cry:

h

Status
Not open for further replies.