Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
uhm ... the first thing i read about taty was 'russian techno', it's not really techno, but of course you *can* dance around certain tombs while listening to it ... i guess =)

Kicked the door and now my foot is probably broken ^^°

hö, i'm feeling dipdapdipdapdibedibedipdap ... *coughs*

I feel good, other than the fact that the fucking un-metal asshole doesn't seem to get the idea of privacy, fucker.
I am so glad I don't have to see his face after 4 days.
Maybe I should add his work email on a few spam lists, I think that would be fun :D

:lol: i'm gonna die laughing, nick. seriously.

rahvin.

edit: i just found out it was actually onde erik's bravado in the first place: well, you'll both be granted a last wish when sullenly marching towards the executioner. ;)

i'm not feeling well.

i've been awake all night and, while it wasn't my specific intention, i ended up thinking about a long rant to post here in the morning. however, now that i'm looking at a blank page i'm not so sure i want to.

rahvin.

Well I cant slleo. Worrying too much about stupid shit, thinking too much, definently smoking too many cigarettes, in some sort of depression for some reason, worried how I will be financialy in the future, my love life, if I will be happy with whatever road I choose to take in life, wonder if all this shit is really worth it.

Im watching that stupid fucking movie Rockstar, its 3:30 in the morning, Im the only one awake in my house, I might be going crazy, or maybe Im going sane in a crazy world, I wish I was drunk so I wouldnt think and get myself depressed.

I basically know life works in cycles, and in the end it will all pan itself out, but there is still that feeling that I might fuck up some where down the road and my life will basically implode on itself and I will have an extremely shitty future. Egh

Nick(what the fuck am I thinking?)

edit: I think it basically has to do with me being alone early in the morning and having no one to talk to, just my mind. That scary :(.

no headaches. just the slightest hint of a cough past. ready to go to war against the evil director of my department. :D

h

I'm fine.
Some asthmatic cough in the morning, a boring press conference later and a food-before-the-screen thingie.

Now I'm drinking. Gotta switch to some other thread.

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja

Maybe I should add his work email on a few spam lists, I think that would be fun :D
I know how to do that... I also know how to make his e-mail full of spam and threats. Ask if you wish to know...

As for me, I feel a bit down for a variety of reasons. I got an assignment back and found out I could have gotten a higher mark if Word hadn't fluked and erased my URLs. Oh well, I got 90% anyways, I just don't feel well now... I have a lot of studying to get down also and I'm unmotivated.

Originally posted by mousewings
I know how to do that... I also know how to make his e-mail full of spam and threats. Ask if you wish to know...

Hello there Mousy...I'd seriously like to know about that technique of yours :D

Just put For my fallen angel on, on repeat.

Not certain why I did that. Its not a good idea.

Maybe my subconcious wants to see in how fast a period of time I can go from alright to mind-numbingly suicidally depressed...

I'm listening to Bal-Sagoth on a a five-speaker plus sub-woofer system! It's so loud its rattling the windows and I think I may have permanent ear damage :D
Hand me my longsword! For I feel tr00! :lol:

Originally posted by Thanatos
Hello there Mousy...I'd seriously like to know about that technique of yours :D
Well, from my studies and my "hobbies" of researching on spam, I've found a few ways to keep e-mail from spam. The key to getting your (or someone else's) e-mail spammed is to do the opposite.

Put your victim's e-mail in any public place you can find... perhaps built your own webpage and put their e-mail there. The spam-bots will eventually find it. Also perhaps flame guestbooks, boards, etc. and use the person's e-mail.

Another idea is to visit boards with aggressive people, befriend them (or this may not even have to be done), and post your victim's e-mail, address, phone, etc. for the weirdos to stalk them. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.