Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nf: ohgodthepaininmyhead.

Ozzfest (or what i saw of it) kicked ass :D. I only got to see Lamb of God, Hatebreed, Slipknot, Superjoint Ritual, Dimmu Borgir, and a bit of Slayer. Below is the specifics.

We got there a little late because of a fight between me and her. Luckily the pits for the first three bands was a good outlet for the rage. The first three bands sucked in my opinion, and I hate 'dancing pits' - they just look stupid. But one or two good pits showed up for Slipknot, and though I really don't like them, I got into the spirit and actually wound up knocking the fuck out of three guys right near me. I didn't intend to hurt them, but they tripped over a friend and all of them hit the cement. (Second stage was in a parking lot.) Superjoint was ok, but Phil's been lacking since Pantera. My absolute favorite was Dimmu - of course. I love them anyway, but their performance was ace. I pride myself on being one of about seven people who actually knew who they were and who was standing up singing and making a fool of myself. There was no pit because it's all stadium seating, and technically they don't even want you rocking in your seat. I was anxious about seeing them, because I had heard they weren't doing so great and were playing only new stuff on the tour, but my fears were unwarranted - Spellbound (by the Devil), Vredysbyrd, Kings of the Carnival Creation, Progenies of the Great Apocalypse, and Mourning Palace. All in all, one of the best lists I could have hoped for. We left after a bit of Slayer, because we were both exhausted, and her eye was bothering her enough that she felt staying longer would make driving home difficult. Literally about 10 minutes after we left, the skies opened up and it was lightning and thundering fun for everyone. Guaranteed Judas Priest and Ozzy wound up not playing.

In any case, my neck and head hurt like fuck, and I'm at work. I also got a farmer tan ... or more accurately, burn. Arrrgh...

~kov.

nf: officially disturbed :erk:
Being bored, I tried to find some information on Aleister Crowley on Google. Misspelling his name at first gave me this as one of the results:

pedoworld alistair crowley abi titmus juicy clips silk wedding flowers
preteen models nudist manhunter lolitas pic. Free Search Engine. ...

what's wrong with people? :erk:

NL: Don't ask me, I ask that question all the time myself.

Welcome back
wink.gif

Northern Lights said:
nf: officially disturbed :erk:
Being bored, I tried to find some information on Aleister Crowley on Google. Misspelling his name at first gave me this as one of the results:

pedoworld alistair crowley abi titmus juicy clips silk wedding flowers
preteen models nudist manhunter lolitas pic. Free Search Engine. ...

what's wrong with people? :erk:

:loco:

Status
Not open for further replies.