Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NF: Very very good for obvious reasons, but my parents are already pushing me to get on with life and so I'm all confused about that since I still have no idea what I really want. Also really really confused about something I thought I was done with a long time ago, but apparently not. Dammit.

@Lumi: I don't think I'll be going anywhere special on those days so I'll be around as much as I can.

MagSec4 said:
Don't you just hate getting distracted when you have to pack and don't have much time?
Yes, i hate it with a passion. :heh:

NF: Very good, the trip was quite refreshing after all. Even though at first i stayed awake and constantly moving for 35 hours, and the sleep i had after that wasn't very good (the bed killed my back), i enjoyed the whole thing very much, because i managed to find things i hadn't seen before. I also took some quite interesting pictures. :)
Ironically enough, my Sirenish Charm (TM) seems to be at its peak when i'm on ships. :err: Even by looking gr1m and n3cro and throwing angry looks around, the chance of getting blatantly hit on seems to be extremely high when i'm on board. :lol:

NF: It's too hot! :yell: I'm down to my underwear and all I did was go downtown to buy some albums. Jebus. Still, the heat is nice in some way...but just annoying in a sweaty way. On the positive side, I bought Devin Townsend's Infinity and Katatonia's Discouraged Ones, plus ordered Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds' And No More Shall We Part, which I'll get for free, having spent so much on those overpriced cds at our local record store again.

I gotta go mow the lawn in that heat soon. o_O

Very fitting music.

I just had my first surgery ever, a wisdom tooth removed. I hate doctors. And i'm hungry. o_O

I hate cancer..I hate cancer.. I hate it very much when it is consuming young people! I hate it.. I hate it... It stole my all, my love, my everything from me in 6 months in 98!I hate it..I hate it..I hate cancer...I hope cancer itself may one day face with cancer and disappear!

idari..I am sorry to hear that....Ohh that phase is so bad! I felt as if living it again... Just give your warmth to her...:( She needs it.. Eventhough you may in future think she no longer feels or understands.... And don't forget, if she's in such condition, death will take her pain away... I lived it.. I know it.. It hurts you isn't it:( F*ck! I hate cancer....

Oh god.. Necromancy, your post is so intense, it makes me almost feel your agony. I wish all pain would go away, disappear. *hugs idari and necromancy* :(

@Siren: *hugs*
You feel my agony, I feel idari's..This is a nice and soothing chain!

@İdari: Forbearance is the f*cin' key in this bloody situation. My heart became calloused now. It is not bleeding anymore... It formed a crust. The fire that was burning in me turned out to be ashes. Time is the only remedy... I wish her painless times and a real miracle, or hope all those to be your nightmare, you will wake up, and see the reality, and be happy....

Status
Not open for further replies.