Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idari: I'm sorry to hear that. I can't say I know how you feel, but I've been through the same pain some 13 years ago. The difference being that my friend was supposed to survive, his treatment was going well and although he looked quite horrible (without his hair and all) they said he would be better in a couple of years. Then he just slept away one morning in his own home (he was going back and forth between his home and the hospital).

The only advice I can give to you is: Go and visit her while you still can. Talk with her, no matter how painful it might feel - it will feel a lot more painful afterwards if you don't. Be there for her, otherwise you might regret it for the rest of your life.

-Villain

Idari, i'm so sorry to hear that. you need to be strong, and spend time with her whenever you can. try to make her laugh, talk to her, listen to her.
i wish you all best.

Santtu, I'm so very sorry. Like others have said, you must spend as much time with her now as you can, for both of your sakes.. remember what happened with me and Jamie and don't let the same happen for you, though I don't really imagine for one minute that you would. I'm sorry again, and wish you both all the best. *hugs*

Cancer's a real pain in the... One in my family died from cancer back in '92 and one of my best friends' dad died one year later from the same horrible disease...

NF: Like I have a cold the size of the Mediterranean Sea...

My day is starting out beautifully.

I got to bed at 2am last night
..woke up at 7am
..cut my hand with a knife while half asleep and in a rush
..dropped the very peach I had just finished peeling, on the ground
..gave up on breakfast
..had some guy crash into me on my way to work, right against the driver's door
..my left arm is in pain
..was naturally quite late to work ..to find out that, because of someone who didn't know what he was doing, I lost a file which represented 3 days worth of work that I must now catch up with
..my headache is back
..and I'm still wondering what the hell happened to the Colombian football team last night, in the semifinal against Argentina ..the one team by which a defeat hurts us the most.

necromancy said:
I hate cancer..I hate cancer.. I hate it very much when it is consuming young people! I hate it.. I hate it... It stole my all, my love, my everything from me in 6 months in 98!I hate it..I hate it..I hate cancer...I hope cancer itself may one day face with cancer and disappear!
:(

i'll just sound like an echo, but i'm so sorry to hear that.

NF: So confused, I dunno what to think most of the time now. And yesterday I got a job paper thrown at me, woohoo. I found one thing that I might not mind doing in the short term, but it's still pretty dodgy.

Status
Not open for further replies.