Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh... :( that sucks!, Dark Jester- i hope everything will be ok for you. i wish you good luck in everything you do. don't worry, i'm sure everything will be fine!!!

Siren said:
Sowwy. :D
:wave:@your husband
hardly.
when my husband sees someone is stepping on my foot, using bumptious tone, one becomes a candidate for the fast transport to the Styx. (he'll even leave some coins for the boatman. :loco: ) Achilleas with a shield on the heel. LOL :D

t-n_kodvlatkesmall.jpg

NF: Weird. I just found out that my friend has a 40-50 % chance to survive. Phew. But she's constantly in the hospital, and in a really bad condition :erk: She can't get out of bed and keeps throwing up all the time :/ I just hope they can make it better for her :/

A quick update:
My mother is looking into plane tickets to take the rest of the family to Australia to start fresh without him hanging over like a shadow. I'm waiting for student accommodation services to call me back so I can find out when I can move in. Wish me luck.

NF: Guess this is my last few days in finland, not sure how to feel about it yet. Currently feeling tired..

@Ben: I'm so sorry for this, i have no words.. :cry: All the best luck to you, i'll keep my fingers crossed. :( Parents who treat their children like that for no reason are not worthy of that title.. :err:

@necromancy: awww :) *hugs and kisses back*

@Tebus: hello there, you've been missed. :wave:

@Tee: now you got me confused. :confused:

@idari: the loss of hair and the puking is not because of the cancer, but because of the chemotherapy. it's awful that she has to go through this anyway. :/ please try to lift her spirits as much as you can, make her laugh, encourage her and give her hope. the support you give her now is very important. trust me, it can do miracles. let her know our best wishes/prayers are with her. *sends out hugs to your friend*

To everyone, thank you very much for your support, and here's the latest update.

Things have calmed down to a certain extent; in that it looks like my parents won't get divorced after all, and that they will stay in the country. They've managed to hammer out an agreement, my father has apologised, and they will do their best to see if the marriage can be salvaged. However, it has been decided between the three of us (my mother, father and I) that it is for the best if I leave at this point and become self-sufficient. There seems to be too much tension caused with two full grown male adults in the house, and it is felt that maybe the situation would calm down if I am not here.
After numerous calls to the accommodation board, the student finance board, the student loan company etc, I've been able to find out that I will be able to go to Uppsala to study afterall, and that I will still be eligible for the survival loan despite not actually studying in England at the time.
This means that the situation is not as dire as I'd feared; I know now that my family will be looked after, and I know I will be fine. Maybe this was the push that I needed...
Who knows; but I am glad to know that even if I have big debts afterwards, I can still achieve what I desired.

Siren said:
@idari: the loss of hair and the puking is not because of the cancer, but because of the chemotherapy. it's awful that she has to go through this anyway. :/ please try to lift her spirits as much as you can, make her laugh, encourage her and give her hope. the support you give her now is very important. trust me, it can do miracles. let her know our best wishes/prayers are with her. *sends out hugs to your friend*
She lost her hair before chemotherapy. She felt horrible at school all the time, and kept going to the nurse but the nurse just sent her home. Then she started losing her hair and feeling worse, and went to see a doctor and found out what was wrong. But yeah, the constant puking is because of the treatements..
She's doing very well considering the situation, she's really strong and brave, and she's got everyone's support.

lumitalvi said:
NF: well just shit. Now I have lost my place to stay in Germany. Great. So I´ll just stay home and say bye bye to the Wacken ticket and the airplane tickets. AND the buss-tickets I already purchased also. Just FUCKING AWESOME.
:( *hugs* Don't give up just yet... if your plans have changed so much already, isn't there a chance they can change more and maybe something good will come up? :/

@rus: I really don´t see any light at the end of the tunnel.. I have one person I have now asked for help but even if she can give me a place to stay, that doesn´t make it much easier.. I have to see what she has to say.

( I see the pic is in the first thread already ;) )

@lumitalvi: there's a few camping grounds in the area... perhaps that's an option?

Büsum
Campingplatz Biehl +49 (0) 4863 / 9601 - 0
Campingplatz An der Waterkant +49 (0) 4834 / 8269
Campingplatz Nordsee +49 (0) 4834 / 2515
Campingplatz Zur Perle +49 (0) 4834 / 601-37

St. Peter Ording
Campingplatz Sass +49 (0) 4863 / 8171
Campingplatz Silbermöwe +49 (0) 4863 / 5556

Status
Not open for further replies.