Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noga said:
what do you think?
i think that i have a terrible headache, and it's just 7.55am. i used to think my sleep patterns were fucked up two months ago, but i hadn't seen nothing yet. now it's about one hour of sleep every couple of days, located completely at random either during the night or the day. on top of it all i'm working 4hrs overtime each day this week (and in all likelihood next week as well), and ten minutes ago when the door of the building was found open by the personnel, they were too scared to enter and search the building for intruders so i had to do it.

i think those who posted that amazing repertoire of adjectives are dissatisfied with their lives. i wish i could help, i even tried, but it did not work. i cannot make people happy, or happier.

for the long version i need a couple of hours and an atlas.

NF: Bored, tired, confused, stupid.

rahvin said:
i think those who posted that amazing repertoire of adjectives are dissatisfied with their lives.
Well, for me i'm dissatisfied with only a part of my life. A small but important part i guess. But the fundamentals that keep life moving along are all there, so i'll get by and things will work themselves out... Just have to deal with some things somehow, try and find a way to not be permanently damaged by some hurtful stuff and not screw up other things in the process. And that's proving difficult..

YaYo said:
Well, for me i'm dissatisfied with only a part of my life. A small but important part i guess. But the fundamentals that keep life moving along are all there, so i'll get by and things will work themselves out... Just have to deal with some things somehow, try and find a way to not be permanently damaged by some hurtful stuff and not screw up other things in the process. And that's proving difficult..
do you happen to own the complete collection of calvin & hobbes comics, 1985-1995?

rahvin said:
do you happen to own the complete collection of calvin & hobbes comics, 1985-1995?
Kind of. Well, i dont have all the actual books (i might have 4 or 5 of the big books), but on computer i have two different collections of files. 1 is every calvin comic ever, but i dont trust the collection as there's lots of repeats and... The other is *checks* 2,820 files big, ranges from 85 to aug-93.. but is missing a few here and there.

Some dates between the two collections don't match up, but i think the second smaller collection is more trustworthy hence why the first 'complete' set i doubt is really complete. So yeh, i have most of the comics, but there might be a few im missing, i wouldnt know!

*obsessed*

YaYo said:
So yeh, i have most of the comics, but there might be a few im missing, i wouldnt know!
i have on my computer a complete collection, 1985-1995, which was meant to be my bday present for you. there are no repeats as far as i can see, and the images are indexed by day of first appearance, so i'm almost sure there shouldn't be any missing either.
i hope this makes you feel a tad less sad. there's just so little i can do to help, but when did failure ever stop me?

rahvin said:
i have on my computer a complete collection, 1985-1995, which was meant to be my bday present for you. there are no repeats as far as i can see, and the images are indexed by day of first appearance, so i'm almost sure there shouldn't be any missing either.
:)

I wonder if it's the same collection i have. i'm on msn if you want to send it through there :)

Whether i already have them or not though, thanks heaps. To even think of giving me something makes me very appreciative, for it to be calvin related is perfect! And if this is a perfect and complete collection then i will be forever grateful!!

rahvin said:
i hope this makes you feel a tad less sad. there's just so little i can do to help, but when did failure ever stop me?
Well there's no requirement on you to help, you have more than enough on your own plate by the sounds of it to go thinking of some random person on the other side of the world! And really i dont think my own comparitively small problems are worth anyone else's worry. Thanks for your thoughts :)

NF: "The job section came in the paper yesterday, you should get it and do something."
"Hit you over the head repeatedly with it, perhaps."

NF: Stupid and heartbroken.

I got the slap in the face I needed. Called him at work to discuss my possible visit to San Francisco. He was game.

"But I need to tell you something... I'm seeing someone."

Naturally, I was pissed off. How could he tell me he had romantic feelings for me, missed me, wished he were here, etc, and then go and date someone else? Selfish bastard. So much for not leading me on.

And he was so cold. Like a machine. Barely saying anything except that he was sorry. Yeah, it's easy to do and say something and then apologise for it. He admitted it himself, that he had much to say, hated that he felt like he was made of stone.

"I still believe meeting you was a great gift, but it's a gift I'm not ready to receive."

For fuck's sake, stop spewing shite lines from B-grade scripts.

I told him that I recently realised I've started to love him a little. And it hurt so much he could do that.

"I love you, too."

What the hell?? You love a person and then you go and date someone else??? In less than a month???

"I do. You can't tell me how I feel."

Well, I feel almost sorry for him. He probably does know what he wants, yet he's always confused and constantly changing his mind. And I let him know what I thought.

He had a lot to say but I wasn't in the mood to listen, especially not at work. He'll call me tonight. I don't know if I want to talk to him. Should I just hang up and cut off contact completely?

I don't know anything now except that I don't want to be alone tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.