Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just texted an interesting moral principle to hyena. some of you with money to spend should call me tonight: i feel i'm in the middle of some robust ethical musings that no sane man would want to miss. :rolleyes:

NF: too much beer in the house.
(really. i'm on the move on saturday and don't want my relatives to find a fridge full of cans, so i'm drinking as much as i can :))

Ahh, every fibre of my worn out being wants me to tell you to put the cans in a cupboard instead, but I'll settle for calling you a lucky git and offer to give you my address, just in case you've got leftovers you want to send. :p

Rusty said:
NF: Not enough beer in house.
There's never enough beer, it's a fact o_O

NF: I'm considering the thought to go get more beer from the fridge or simply go to sleep, the song that just started playing through the headphones makes me lean a lot towards the beer, i don't have anything quicker.

i should go buy beer or some other liquid with alchohol (mmmm pineapple long drinks), cause i'm probably gonna go clubbing tonight.

ANJAAAA bar? tonight? going? in Helsinki?

NF: pretty good. tired and in pain, but good.

I LOVE MY SISTER'S KIDS :'( Eljasssssss <3 Eemillllll <3
i'm at their place looking after them, but they're watching Ice Age at the moment, so there's not much for me to do.
i also love my brother's kids :'( Mimosaaaaaa <3 Joelllllllllllllllllllllllllll <3
omg i love my family

*reads previous pages of this thread*

AAWWWW *dishes out hugs and empathy*

NF: To go along with everything else i'm now feeling sick as well... :rolleyes:

And i want/need something that is probably not possible.. and i dont like that fact.

on good news i ordered an apparently great book today on mixing and recording. With my computer now up and running with more RAM and a nice 3000+ cpu i should be able to lose myself in some mixing tasks pretty soon. I'm looking forward to it, once i have the energy and inspiration. I think the book itself will be the inspiration :)

nf: tired and awaiting for next internet connections to start working (adsl). might take three weeks to do that. now I am browsing with a modem and my old computer, cause i dont want to attach my old modem to my new comp, cause my new comp lacks all protection and I dont want it to get infested.

Schoolnurse checked my ears today, and she was kinda amazed to tell me, that i dont hear all frequencies and i have something which looks like dry blood on eardrums of both of my ears.

I started to play 'Original War' once again.. :p

NF: Happy and good, we've got a sauna evening (or smth :p ) with our club mökä. Going to drink beer, swim in the sea and afterwards hit the town and see some bands like Profane Omen. \m/

fireangel said:
Lolita: btw, you wanted to tell us with a previous entry that your wedding is soon, right? :p So come on, tell us the details :)

I don´t really live here, I stayed for three months. On sunday I return to Germany.
And also I think I saw you on monday afternoon from the bus, you stood in front of Tilastokeskus? As if you waited for someone or so.
That much I can tell you: our wedding is coming soon. :p

I was probably the one you saw. I must have looked horrible after the hard day's work. Simo was about to pick me up.

Oh yeah, tonight beer and some heavy metal! *drool*

NF: coooooold, its only august! i expected this cold in november, in finland. maybe norway is colder than finland.

Status
Not open for further replies.