Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caelestia said:
What the hell?? You love a person and then you go and date someone else??? In less than a month???
i've got some beer. do you want a beer? it's good, you know? the beer.

I don't know anything now except that I don't want to be alone tonight.
i'm going to be around, starting from 10pm your time. as usual, you can call/text/write, whatever. we can rent a movie.

NF: I miss Mortti :( He was so gorgeous and had an awesome personality..He was so funny, always made everyone laugh. And when i got him he saved me from getting too depressed. I miss all the times i lied on the bed listening to music holding him when it was dark and cold in the winter, and the times we sat on the window sill together watching the thunder. I remember everything like it'd happened yesterday. I remember how i started screaming and fell on the floor when i saw my mom crying and knew he was gone, and then lied on the bed everyday crying because he wasn't there with me and cried myself to sleep every night wishing that i'd never wake up again.
It's been almost a year now, and i still can't accept it, and i never will. I'll never be able to handle it, i'll never forget him, i'll never stop missing him and i'd do anything to get a chance to see him and hug him again :cry: *cries hysterically*

rahvin said:
@fireangel: i agree. focus on a few selected people and set fire to the rest. we're really on the same buzz, aren't we? :err:
I think so :) Though I don´t set fire on them (sorry :p ). What I mean with "handling many people is" that I never had too many friends at the same time, because there is only a limited amount of things happening in a life, and you can´t discuss the same topics with everyone :D And naturaly some people are only acquaintances, and this is nice for chit-chat but I don´t really like to spend too much time on superficial things. That´s a bit boring. And also I need much time on my own, so the times of the week I wanna share with other people is very little anyhow.

Lolita: btw, you wanted to tell us with a previous entry that your wedding is soon, right? :p So come on, tell us the details :)

I don´t really live here, I stayed for three months. On sunday I return to Germany.
And also I think I saw you on monday afternoon from the bus, you stood in front of Tilastokeskus? As if you waited for someone or so.

Now this message is for everyone who has my finnish phone number: It won´t work then anymore, but you may keep it for "later" because I will reactivate it then.

Opacity: Did you fly over only to see Amorphis? And had you planned to see them anyhow or decided so because it was the last gig with Pasi? And if you were there, how was it?

idari said:
NF: I miss Mortti :( He was so gorgeous and had an awesome personality..He was so funny, always made everyone laugh. And when i got him he saved me from getting too depressed.

I always start lacking empathy when you talk about your cats. Or maybe just don't have enough of it.

NF: Well, kinda good, kinda shit, kinda don't care. Bah.

i'm feeling quite dizzy. i wish hyena was here, but i guess i won't see her before next october. she'd be able to clarify how i feel and explain to me how to do whatever it is that i want to do, no matter what it is.
i'll go get drunk instead.

Wolfman Von Jones said:
Take me with? :(
slip those jeans on already! my thirst is a bitch and makes me pretty irritable when people make it wait.
better yet, wear something comfortable for long distance trips and come here. i'll show you how a true moderator drinks.

Caelestia said:
i think i need to start boozing too, as long as i dont have to pay for it.
there are ways not to pay for it, but it usually helps to be in good terms with the part of the family you live with. since my dad has realised that shit not only happens to me too, but it tends to stick, the average quantity of alcohol in the house has increased considerably. he's not being irresponsible or feeding my bad habits, he just understands that there are things that might kill me now if i face them completely sober.

@rusty: come into my arms.

reminds me of that beverly hills 90210 song by that gay dude with blond hair who'd bare his chest.

It's the right kind of love
It's the right kind of night
You're the right kind of girl
And we're right on time

Status
Not open for further replies.