Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NF: Like if there should be a small can of Heineken around somewhere here.

And I'm sad since I'm moving tomorrow. Of course it will be fun and exciting in many ways, but I've been living in this house all my life and in the same room for the latest 15 years, and I'm a sentimental guy.

Oh, and the fools at Dell seems to have forgot to send me my computer. Gotta call them on monday and let them know what i think...

new! tomorrow!
in this new exciting episode, rahvin will try to brave the forces of international bureaucracy. important recordings of his persona will be made! the streets of torino shall quiver under the onslaught of his many travels! he'll send envelopes loaded with money to the four corners of the world! and in an unexpected climax, he'll face none other than the state police itself, for a showdown that will keep you glued to your kazoo!

tonight:
a re-run of last night's program.

Child of Time said:
Oh, and the fools at Dell seems to have forgot to send me my computer. Gotta call them on monday and let them know what i think...
Yeah you tell 'em dude!
Let them know you ain't goin down like dat!
Show them what a scorned Swede is made of!
Score one against those disrespectful lazy computer prick bastards at Dell for all of us! :cry:

rahvin said:
he'll send envelopes loaded with money to the four corners of the world!
I don't suppose one of them is headed my way :p

rahvin said:
and in an unexpected climax, he'll face none other than the state police itself, for a showdown that will keep you glued to your kazoo!
Did you pass a red light in one of your many travels, you careless goof! :tickled:

:D we own lithuania :D

i feel that when the olympics will be over, so soon, i'll move from this situation of mental stalemate to the breakdown i've been sensing and waiting. waiting with the same enthusiasm of an armadillo curling up under the desk.

see the power that the basket-drug has on some people ;)

NF: Still sort of shocked. A local girl got killed by a horse. And I don't know. Still can't believe it. That's the thing about living in a small town. You know every single person, and it's just weird that someone isn't a part of this community anymore. It even made the front page of the Edmonton Journal (wouldn't be surprised if Mousewings saw it already...).

From the front page

There's more but the point has been made.

NF: Kind like I'd been up for an hour after sleeping only 6, which is
most likely cos I been awake for an hour after sleeping only 6.

I am trying to find an online poster (anime) store in sweden, but no
such luck, if anyone knows one, send me a PM or something, thanks :)

@Nick: i love that snake :dopey:

Now i'm seeing what i wrote last night here and it sounds weird, like if i was someone completely crazy about sports, like the ones that actually kill for a match.
I meant that acting crazy while watching italy playing basket or volley is a good distraction, so it is watching almost every olympic sport, and it's here the whole day.

ouagadougou said:
ANJAAAA bar? tonight? going? in Helsinki?
too late I see it only now. :( I was at Nousu. Next time I come over we should exchange mobile numbers :wave:

Lolita: then all the best for the wedding :) Uh, I had not seen you yesterday though I am pretty sure you were there. How did you like the bands?

NF: :cool: Yesterday I saw Profane Omen for the first time in my life. It was great. No flaws, awesome vocals. :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: And they played Painbox for me :dopey: And I met new people :D

NF: Headache, over-sensitive body, runny nose... graaahhh

I did some recording today though, didn't get too much done but at least i got started. Progress is slow because im getting worn out after about a riff each time, damn illness. I'd still be doing it if my sister hadn't called..

And I wish for an overdue email..

fireangel said:
Lolita: then all the best for the wedding :) Uh, I had not seen you yesterday though I am pretty sure you were there. How did you like the bands?

NF: :cool: Yesterday I saw Profane Omen for the first time in my life. It was great. No flaws, awesome vocals. :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: And they played Painbox for me :dopey: And I met new people :D
Profane Omen did a kickass gig once again, I enjoyed it very much! Williami said he had some problems with his guitar and stuff but I didn't notice, I think everyone liked them a lot! However I didn't like Spearhead much, the vocals sucked though the guys played well.. Violet Halo I have never liked for some reason.

Hmm I was there, I wore white sleeveless shirt and black latex pants. I was going to talk to you after the P.O. show but you had disappeared already. :( I was also hanging out with my friends I haven't seen in many weeks so... Afterwards I talked with Williami and Jules of course and found out that you'd talked to Jules about my wedding and he congratulated me. :p Heh, that was a funny incident. What a great evening it was, now feeling a bit tired.

i have a slight headache but i'm glad to be home. :D

one month and a half spent constantly around people didn't do me any good, either psychologically or physically. now i'll wake up to my solitary home for one entire week, and i'll wake up to a solitary studio in central europe for the three weeks afterwards, excluding one weekend when i'll wake up to breakfast in a cool hotel in paris, and i will be with one of the few people whose company i actually like, i.e. my father. now this looks uplifting.

i feel like i've been on the receiving end of a lawnmower for the past 30 days. i know that rehab is out there, i just have to go slowly, one step at a time, cautiously, without listening too much to some people. a nice guy called me when i had just landed, worried about me. nice guy brought nice moment. oh well, i bought the new prodigy record today and i'm already having fun with it.

NF: Winter must be coming, since I'm sat here shivering to death with hands so cold it's difficult to type. I'm also fairly despondent and deserted right now, could do with a chat with someone but it looks like that won't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.