Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
fireangel said:
Opacity: which parts of Finland did you travel then?

NF: HOME SWEET HOME!! A stereo. Computer. TV. My own stuff around. MY bed. Everything is nice. :loco:
south-west finland: forssa, loimaa, yläne, rauma, eurajoki, eura, huittinen, somero, karkkila,..... - this area (incl. smaller and larger lakes, nationalparks,...).

NF: now I am definitely glad to be back home from that swampy up-from-the-ground festival. it's been raining cats and dogs all saturday :yuk:
it festival itself was really great. very well organised, the festival-crew was relaxed, most bands did a very good show.

hyena said:
nf: like someone who needs to play rammstein at exceptionally high voloume in order to wake up.

I'm baffled by how people can do that. It's impossible for me to try to wake up with loud music.

@YaYo: Don't download BE, or if you do don't listen to it! I'm pretty sure that if it's not totally bad it'll be very much worth remembering when you listen to the actual album for the first time while reading the booklet.

On that note, the new Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds is starting to sound good on the 2nd listen. :p

NF: Like I have to do lots of homework and actually maybe feel like doing it. Not too bad. I think I'll play some Warcraft III. :) Hope I don't forget homework. :p

NF: :D great!!!!!! a minute ago i was all worried and depressed because seems my bank account is all empty, and i dont have any warm clothes or anything to do in this wet place, but now im just reaaaaaally looking forward to sept 24

Violet Baudelaire said:
NF: :D great!!!!!! a minute ago i was all worried and depressed because seems my bank account is all empty, and i dont have any warm clothes or anything to do in this wet place, but now im just reaaaaaally looking forward to sept 24
national bank robbers day?

no, someone-visits-me day :p

btw i just finished the 3rd book of song of fire and ice, and ok ok, petyr did turn out to be very cool... and i now like jaimie

NF: Terrible. People can be really selfish.

opacity said:
south-west finland: forssa, loimaa, yläne, rauma, eurajoki, eura, huittinen, somero, karkkila,..... - this area (incl. smaller and larger lakes, nationalparks,...).
I saw pics of Rauma and read a bit about it and it looks that beautiful that I really wanna visit it one day, too =)

NF: Finally some things I had thought about during the summer I can now realize, including a huge action of throwing stuff away at my room and changing a lot of things. There is a mountain of old paper growing next to desk :cool: Hope that afterwards my room will look a bit larger again.

NF: Good and bad at the same time. Im also looking forward to the 24th of September :p
But I cant help but feel sad and worried because all the things Im gonna leave behind.
And Im wondering why, after more than 7 years, I still sometimes reach the point where I miss my mom so much that I only want to sit down and cry and wait for her to come and dry my tears. Oh well :rolleyes: ...

TheFourthHorseman said:
I'll represent the first listen with a timeline in pictorial form (not matching smilies up to specific tracks though):

:) :D :) :err: :confused: :err: :) :err: :) :err: :) :D :) :D

nf:

o xenu, take my phone away.
o xenu, take my phone away
o xenu...

oh shit. :(

edit: i just saw that i've written something awfully stupid without even realizing it. ok, i'm drunk and all, but that goes under awfully stupid for a reason. oh my.

Status
Not open for further replies.