Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
update:
i fucked up both exams and am, currently, fucked up as well...
dunno which way to turn right now...

lets get drunk

I'm sympathise with you my friend :(
Are you as screwed as you think you are? Could you retake? No matter how dark things seem now (and trust me, I know, I've failed exams in the past, I just picked myself up and did em again and again until the results were good enough), it's not as bad as it could be :)

i feel bubu. for a large part of the day i've been reading a book about relationship behavior (@ the italians, willy pasini, "i nuovi comportamenti amorosi", quite good if you've ever gone out with a weird individual and want to understand what is going on behind his/her eyes). i find that small escapades into bisexuality, group sex, and also habitual poligamy are considered the norm in this day and age, as in: psychoterapists and opinion-makers maintain that it is okay as long as it's not a compulsion. now, i'm done with the guy, but it makes me shiver deep inside to think that these remains of a troubled teenager's view of the world are something that could well go on into an adult's life, without individuals or society at large feeling that this is, if not evil, stupid and destructive. what happened to the ole boy-girl thing? awww.

h

Originally posted by hyena
@FV: of course accountancy sucks and of course macroecon is the one of the few worthy things in life. but i beg to differ on the "out of your hands" thing: soon enough it won't be anymore :heh:

i tend to agree on the working at home thing though... i suggest you get a job in university then, you have pompeu fabra which is supercool for economics and of course i'd go around boasting to all my friends that i know someone who is a researcher there ;)

h

Well Universitat de Barcelona is far better than Pompeu Fabra, the only problem is that PF get a bit more of money from the catalan government :p
I started my degree on UB, but now I'm finishing it in Universtit Oberta de Catalunya, which is online, and let's me work and progress in a better way :)
I think I'm not cut to be working in university...I've never felt the spirit of the university itself (actually I've dreaded it since the beginig) and I rather go and beg to Banco De España :p

fathervic (who is fed up of having to make fake business plan for companies to export to Japan :p )

damn, I forgot to say...
@vulture, now tell me, who in the universe has never fucked up some exams???? even God failed when he created man!!!! and it was the most easy exam to be made...
Now, when you say Bioinformatics you don't expect anything but a long and tough journey, and still it sounds cool to other people :p

fathervic (biodegradable)

well yeah, sure i will in the future fail even more exams... but failing every exam in the first semester seems kind of odd to me. well, math is still to go next friday, but this is already doomed to fail since i concentrated on the other two...
well life goes on or something.

Wow... it's raining horribly hard in my little portion of California...

I guess I'm feeling okay. A little tired, sad and lonely, but it's not the end of the world.

hiljainen: move to rome.
i decided today that i'm going to save like mad for 5 years, then buy a shop in the center, open an internet pub, have it sponsored by MTV, and invite eminem to meet my friends.

i need:
- one finance manager (still looking)
- one system administrator (a musician friend from here)
- one programmer (wolfy)
- several barmen (good-looking students to find for temp jobs)
- one admin officier (rahvin)
- one creative designer (you)
- loads of bouncers (don't have the faintest idea of where to find them)

in three years, do apply. the club is going to be a celebrities-and-politicians cool spot to be and the name is going to be "valhalla". open 24 hours and located in the hot center of rome.

okay, you're in. and you speak spanish too, which is a plus seeing how there's lots of native spanish speakers here. wow. just find another bunch of good looking, multilingual fellows and you'll get double pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.