Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, to find the girls might be the interesting part, how did I skip that part? But do tell me, what about the music? I mean, there will be celebrities (Marco Masini? :p ) and politicians. I don't see them dancing at the rythm of ThereIn. ;)

|ng (I vote to hire Siren to go around speaking greek :loco: )

brilliant, siren! the greek market is not highly developed here, but if you can find and prepare the wonderful cheese i tasted in thessaloniki you'll give a special touch to the bar.

h

ah, i am not sure i want marco masini in my club... and we'll play ebm and hip hop.

h

What cheese was that? I can import, but i doubt i can prepare too... i can still serve it tho :p

Siren (h mikrh farma sto libadi)

as long as you wear a suit and don't annoy the other people, yes. theme: tell me which one you want and i'll judge. :)

h

Ok, I see your point of view bussiness-oriented, hyena. Good. But what about headphones to reduce the suffering process? And yes, Marco Masini is someone who should be far from the bar. I've given a bell to my grandmother and she says that we can count on her as a chef. I thought that Rei would need a co-worker. :rolleyes: What about the pub security?

|ngenius.

Can I wear a crumpled suit? Aka Frost from Blade? You know, crumpled shirt, no tie, jacket worn casually, not shaved in a while...
And my theme? That's easy :Smokedev:
Sister Machine Gun - (R)evolution

poor rei... she's not going to cook, unless she wants... i thought of her as advertising exec...

h

and ben, if you don't wear a proper suit, i am not touching you for the next 2000 years :heh:

h

@hyena: souvlaki is smt else, it's meat in some kind of bread.
maybe you mean feta, was it white?

Moreover, someone who has a "Theme to Walk In", and attends to the description above, doesn't need a woman, he just use them. :cool:

|ng (Who's also thinking about seek for a theme...)

ok, this is a really bad night: my ulcer is hurting like hell again, i keep trying to find a good sleeping posture but it seems i can't make it :mad:
i'd like to receive a brand new stomach for xmas, thank you ;)
anyway, my cats are doing their best to entertain me, climbing up and down their cat tree and eventually diving on my bed from the highest level :)
casper weighs about 7 kilos and a half (16,53 lbs), go figure what his landings are like :lol:

@Rei: I'm sorry for that pain, it also hurts me to see you suffering. If I only was a cat, I would entartain you jumping and playing along with the others... (A robotic cat, perhaps? :D )

Get recovered, you should be allright to be the main chef in hyena's pub. ;)

|ngenius.

(Walks into the room with the Miami Vice theme)
Heeeeeeeeeeey :D
It's everyones favourite bar jockey...although, seeing I love this place so much I am considering investing in 50% ownership. I can make myself useful...and I'll even wear a very nice £500 armani three-piece....as long as I can wear some sunglasses as well...I could as part of this be head of security :Smokedev:
And Rei, hope you get better soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.